Yes.Yes? I want to go.
好 你答應了 我想去
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
Oh, yes!
太棒了
I really love you.
我真的很愛你
Oh, come here.
過來
I love you, too.
我也愛你
Want me to help you take everything upstairs?
要我?guī)湍惆褨|西搬到樓上嗎
Um, no. I'll just put it away later.
不用 我一會兒再收拾
You sure? I don't mind.
確定嗎 我不介意
How about a soda?Sure.
喝汽水嗎 好
So, when Caleb comes back you
凱勒回來的時候
should surprise him with that lace camisole.
你應該穿著蕾絲背心給他驚喜
Maybe with that sheer Donna Karan barely buttoned.
或者輕薄的幾乎沒扣子的唐娜·凱倫
Good idea.
好主意
Has he found his dad?
他找到他爸爸了嗎
Um, he was heading to his aunt's cabin.
他去他姑姑的小木屋了
And they really don't have good cell service there, so...
那邊手機信號不好 所以
I haven't heard from him.
我還沒聯(lián)系到他
Maybe he got lucky.
說不定他運氣很好
Yeah.
也許吧