Sherlock Holmes? - Yes,sir.
夏洛克 福爾摩斯? - 是的,長官。
That bloke that’s been in the press?
媒體上經常報道的那個家伙?
I thought he was some sort of private eye. - He is.
我以為他是個私家偵探。 - 是的
We’ve been consulting with him. That’s what you’re telling me?
我們一直都在向他咨詢,你是這個意思嗎?
Not used him on any proper cases though, have we?
我們沒有讓他插手機要案件吧?
Well, one or two.
有那么一兩個吧。
Or 20 or 30. - What?
或許是二三十個。 - 什么
I’m not the only senior officer who did this. Gregson…
不是只有我這么做,格雷格森……
Shut up! An amateur detective given access to all sorts of classified information.
閉嘴!一個業余偵探居然能接觸到各種機密信息,
And now he’s a suspect in a case.
現在他還是一個案件的疑犯。
With all due respect…
恕我直言……
You’re a bloody idiot, Lestrde! Now go and fetch him in,right now! Do it!
你個白癡!現在就去把他抓來,就現在。去!
Proud of yourselves?
現在你們得意了?
Well, what if it’s not just this case? What if he’s done this to us every single time?
要是不止這一個案子呢?要是每次他都是在耍我們呢?