You doing okay, Hanna?
你還好嗎 漢娜
I'm sorry I had to leave so early this morning.
抱歉我今天一大早就得出門
We really didn't get a chance to talk.
我們都沒機會談?wù)?/div>
Who's that for?
這花是給誰的
Jessica Dilaurentis.
杰西卡·迪勞倫提斯
She stopped by the police station this morning.
她今早來了警局一趟
She's moving back.
她要搬回來了
Wait, back to their old house? - Yeah.
等等 搬去原來的房子嗎 -對
Jason made it seem like she hated it here.
杰森搞得仿佛她不喜歡那兒
He said that she couldn't face all the memories of Alison.
他說她無法面對那兒滿是艾莉森的回憶
Well, something must have changed.
她的想法一定變了
I mean, in spite of what's been going on with Wilden,
撇開威爾登的事不談
she seems to be in a pretty good place.
她看起來狀態(tài)還不錯
That's probably your dad.
可能是你爸爸
Maybe Mrs. D isn't so sad anymore
或許迪太太知道我們了解的事
because she knows what we know.
所以也不難過了
We don't know anything, Hanna.
我們什么都不知道 漢娜
I saw who pulled us out of the fire, Em. It was Alison.
我看見是誰把我們拖出火海了 是艾莉森