You can stop staring out the window, Aria.別盯著窗戶了,艾瑞亞
stare out開始; 出發; 著手進行
He was staring out over the fields.
他目不轉睛地看著外面的田野。
I'm supposed to feel safe just because you say it's all okay now? 就因為你說沒事了,我就該有安全感嗎
be supposed to猜想會; 應該
The show is supposed to be good.
這場表演應當是相當好的。
Is this squiggle supposed to be a signature?
這歪歪扭扭的玩意兒就算是簽名嗎?
You know we all want to take a turn.你知道我們都想做個了斷
take a turn轉變(轉機;變更)
The sick man has taken a turn for the better.
病人病情轉好。
I trust that things will take a turn for the better in the near future.
我期待著在不久的將來事情會有所轉機。