Is everything okay?
還好嗎
Why didn't you tell me that they offered you the job?
你為什么沒告訴我他們給你工作機會了
'Cause I don't think I'm going to take it.
因為我不想接受這份工作
And I didn't think you
而且我也不想讓你
should share in the burden of that decision.
承受做出這種艱難決定的負擔
You need a job, Ezra.
你需要一份工作 以斯拉
But you know what would happen to us
不過你知道我要是回到玫瑰鎮高中
if I end up back at rosewood.
對你我意味著什么
Things are different now. People know about us.
情況不一樣了 大家都知道我們的事
Hey, don't--don't cry. Don't cry.
別 別哭 別哭
We're okay. No, we're not.
我們很好 不 我們不好
Nothing about us feels right anymore.
我們之間再沒有一件事情能讓人感覺良好
I'm sorry.
對不起
It's not your fault. I want to fix this.
這不是你的錯 我想去解決
I know.
我知道
I know, but you can't.
我知道 但是你解決不了
Okay, we've been chasing after what we used to have
自從你發現馬爾科姆的事情之后
ever since you found out about Malcolm, but...
我們就一直在追尋曾經的好時光 可是
I just don't--
我只是覺得
I don't think that we can ever get that back.
我只是覺得我們再也追不回那些時光了
Things aren't easy, but they can still be good.
事情是很棘手 但還是可以變好的
It shouldn't be this hard.
不應該棘手到這種程度