How are you, Spence?
斯賓塞 你還好嗎
I'm all right.
還好
You know, you don't have to pretend to be okay for us.
你不用在我們面前強顏歡笑
Yeah, if this was the act you had to pull off to get out of there,
對 如果你是想借此機會出院
then...
那...
Do you remember when you were in the light house, Emily?
艾米莉 你還記得在燈塔那一次嗎
And you had to make that choice?
你得做出選擇
It was either him or you?
不是你死就是他亡
I wasn't as strong as you were.
我沒你那么勇敢
When I saw Toby in the woods,
當我在森林里看到托比
like that, I just gave up.
那樣躺著 我就放棄了
So what changed?
那是什么變了
You seem like you're back to yourself.
讓你又變回了原來的自己
I decided I didn't want to be victim anymore.
我不想再做受害者了
That's not who I am.
那不是我
Here.
給你們
What's this?
這是什么
My parents told all of their friends that
我的父母跟他們朋友說
I went to Radley for exhaustion,
我由于勞累在拉德里修養
so they want to throw
所以現在他們想舉辦晚宴
a soiree to make sure that everybody knows that I'm all better now.
告訴大家我健康地回來了
Could really use some support.
我需要你們的支持
Can you guys please come?
請你們一定要來
Of course.
當然
Sure. Yeah, you know we'd do anything for you.
好的 你懂的 我們愿意為你做任何事
I'm counting on that.
但愿如此