I didn't send her to ask for any favors.
我沒有讓她幫我找關系
No, I know that.
我知道
I-I didn't swear her to secrecy about what's going on,
我沒讓她發誓說什么都不講
but I never told her to ask for help.
但我從沒讓她來幫我
I don't want you or Ella to think that I would do that.
我不希望您跟埃拉認為我是這樣的人
W-we know that you didn't.
我們知道你不是
And I'm sorry she put you in that position.
很抱歉她讓你為難了
Oh, don't be angry at Aria. She wanted to help.
不要責怪艾瑞亞 她只是想幫忙
Oh, no, I-I'm not angry with her, I couldn't be.
不 我沒生她的氣 我不會的
There are just things about this situation
只是我沒能夠向她
that I haven't been able to explain to her.
解釋這件事情
Well. Pride is a tricky thing.
自尊是很難對付
Why did you come here today?
您今天來有何貴干呢
I talked to the dean.
我和院長談過了
I wanted to see if there was room
想問問公寓里有沒有房間
in the department for you.
能夠給你
And, uh, I'm afraid that there isn't.
但是 抱歉沒有
But I still want to help you, if I can.
如果可以 我仍想幫助你
Because?
為什么
Could just be habit.
習慣而已
I have reached a point in my life
我的人生已經到達了一個階段
where I spend a great deal of time
我愿意花時間
trying to make some kind of amends
去補償
to someone for...something.
一些人...一些事
There's no shortage of bad judgment in this world.
世界上有不少錯誤的判斷