I was hoping she'd be here, but she isn't.
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美少女的謊言 > 正文

加載中..
我是希望她在這里了 但她沒來
Do you think Spencer just didn't get your S.O.S.?
會是斯賓塞沒收到你的求救短信嗎
Maybe, but she must have gotten one of the other
可能吧 但她總會收到我們發的
twelve messages we sent.
十二條短信中的其中一條吧
Okay, you guys, she has ditched school before.
好了 她之前就有逃課
All right? It's not a big deal.
對吧 這沒什么大不了的
Yeah, you're right, I guess.
是啊 我想你說得沒錯
Okay, we just need to get through today.
好吧 我們只要過完今天就知道了
If she doesn't call or show up,
要是她沒打電話 沒現身
we'll go to her house after school.
我們放學后就去她家
Girls, good, you're all together.
姑娘們 很好 你們都在一塊兒
I think you know Spencer's sister, Melissa.
我想你們認識斯賓塞的姐姐 梅麗莎
Have you seen Spencer? Have you talked to her?
你們見過斯賓塞嗎 有沒有跟她說過話
Not today.
今天還沒見面說話
Is something wrong?
出事了嗎
Spencer didn't come home last night.
斯賓塞昨晚沒回家
She's not answering her phone.
她也沒接電話
I was hoping she was here with you.
我真希望她跟你們一起在這里
Which is why I came here before I went to the police. Police?
這也是我去警局之前先來學校的原因 警局
I understand Spencer's been a little "distracted" lately.
我知道最近斯賓塞有點神思恍惚
Was there something on her mind that she shared with you?
她有跟你們說是什么事情嗎
Anything about her plans?
有沒有說一些關于她計劃的事
No, Mr. Hackett,
沒有 哈克特先生
she hasn't said anything to us.
她沒跟我們說任何事
You're her friends. She must have said something.
你們是她的朋友 她肯定說了些什么
You can now call the police from my office.
你現在可以去我辦公室報警了
Thank you. Let me know if you hear from Spencer. Yes, sir.
謝謝 你們要是有斯賓塞的消息 告訴我 知道了


- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
《美少女的謊言》第3季第297期:我想要退縮
他們找到我的時候我知道自己是誰,我也知道我的家人和朋友們會擔心,我想要退縮,想要放棄。 -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第296期:了結一切事情
你只需要把鑰匙給我,然后告訴我車在哪,我就不會再找你麻煩,我只需要找到那輛車。 -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第295期:我們都沒有瘋
所有的零零碎碎你都有了,你想要像拼圖似的把它們拼起來,但你卻不知道這副拼圖是什么樣子。 -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第294期:艾莉森沒懷孕
艾莉從沒懷過孕,她以為自己懷孕了,很驚慌,但實際她并沒有懷上。 -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第293期:喜歡看見你
我應該祝你好運,但是我現在做不到,感覺很不誠懇,很喜歡跟你一起。