I should be banned from ever being around kids.
我以后得和小孩保持距離
No, Aria, it's-- it's okay.
沒事 艾瑞亞 沒關系的
No, it's not!
不 有關系
You have every right to be angry with me.
你完全有權對我大發脾氣
I-I'm not angry. These things happen.
我沒生氣 這種事很正常
He cut his chin. That's what happens when you're a boy.
撞到下巴了 小男孩經常遇到這種事
So you were... talking with Spencer when he fell?
所以他摔倒時你在 跟斯賓塞打電話
No. Like I said, I left her a quick message,
沒 我說過了 我就給她留了條言
And then I hung up the phone.
然后就掛電話了
You didn't see him jumping on the bed?
你沒看到他在床上蹦嗎
Ezra, by the time I turned around, it was too late.
以斯拉 我轉身的時候已經來不及了
So you weren't watching him the whole time.
所以你不是一直都看著他的
It sure sounds like you're angry at me.
你明明就生氣了
I just want to be clear on what happened
我只是想搞清楚發生了什么
so I know what to tell Maggie.
好跟麥琪解釋
Tell her that I feel like crap,
就跟她說我很內疚
That he son got hurt while I was watching him.
我看著她兒子的時候他就摔傷了
Tell her that it was my fault,
跟她說都是我的錯
I should have been paying closer attention,
我該把他看緊點
And tell her that I am so sorry...
跟她說我真的很抱歉
But I don't know the first thing about being a parent.
但是我又沒當過媽