If I ratted out "T," "A" was gonna take one of my three.如果我揭發了T,A就會傷害你們
rat out出賣
Why did he rat out on his friends?
他為什么背棄了朋友們呢?
I have no idea what you're talking about.我真不知道你在說什么
have no idea一點不知道; 聽也沒有聽過
You have no idea how worried I was.
你想像不出來我有多么擔心。
I have no idea why he resigned his post.
我不知道他為何辭去他的職務。
talk about談論,談及;談到
At tea we talk about the day's event.
我們邊吃茶點邊聊當天的事情。
We can talk about this matter in private.
我們只能私下談論這個話題。
I'm not playing around. 我沒開玩笑
play around玩耍;胡鬧; 輕率對待
The children were playing around in the backyard.
孩子們在後院玩耍。
Ooh yeah I'm not a man to play around baby.
親愛的,我不是花心的男人