I still don't understand why you care about this costume.我還是沒搞懂為何你如此在意這套戲服
care about:關心
She does not care about her husband at all.
她根本不關心她的丈夫。
Don't you care about this country's future?
難道你不為國家前途擔憂嗎?
Emily. Oh, so it's you in the flesh.艾米麗,終于見到本人了
in the flesh:本人
I have never seen him in the flesh.
我從未見過他本人。
I've seen here perform on television, but never in the flesh.
我在電視上看過她的表演,但從未見過她本人。
We can't give out that information.但不能告訴你們
give out:公布
He has refused to give out any information on the matter.
他已拒絕發表有關此事的任何消息。
The news of the President's death was given out in a radio broadcast.
總統逝世的消息已在電臺上播出了。
I wanna see what all the fuss is about.我想看看它有什么神奇之處
fuss about:瞎忙一氣(過分擔心)
Don't make a fuss about such trifles.
不要為區區小事而大驚小怪。
You make too much fuss about trifles.
你太小題大做了。