Paige.
佩奇
Are you okay? I couldn't breathe.
你沒事吧 我喘不過氣來
Hey... Don't.
嘿 別這樣
I'm sorry. I just can't go, okay?
對不起 我真的不能去
Hey, that's fine. It's just a party.
沒關系的 只是個派對而已
It's not just a party!
并不只是派對
I can't do anything since Halloween.
自從萬圣節后 我什么事都沒法做
I've been able to hide from you
由于你父母對你嚴加看護
because your parents are protective.
我這段時間才能躲著你
I told you I had a restriction, too. I don't.
我跟你說我也被禁足了 其實我沒有
I can barely leave my house to go to school.
我幾乎都不敢離開家去上學
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
你怎么都不跟我說呢
Because I didn't want you to know.
因為我不希望你知道
You like strong women, right?
你喜歡堅強的女性 不是嗎
After Nate was gone, I thought everything would be okay again.
內特死了以后 我以為一切都會恢復正常
And then, Garrett died.
可是接著 加勒特也死了
And now, all I can think about
現在 我腦子里想的全是
is when the next bad thing is gonna happen.
下一樁悲劇將會何時發生
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
I'm scared.
我真的很害怕
And now, I've ruined your night.
現在 我又毀了你大好的夜晚
No, you haven't ruined anything.
不 你沒有毀掉任何事
Why don't we go for a little walk.
我們走一走怎么樣
Okay? Get some air. Okay?
呼吸點新鮮空氣 好嗎