Paige.
佩奇
I have to get straight home. Text you later?
我得直接回家 一會兒給你發短信
Can you walk me to work, at least?
你能陪我走到打工的地方嗎
You know how it's been since Halloween.
你也知道萬圣節過后的情況
My parents are just being cautious.
我父母變得十分小心謹慎
If I'm even a little late, I get blasted.
即使晚一小會兒 肯定又是一頓數落
Tell me about it.
我最清楚不過了
My dad almost made me quit my job.
我爸差點就讓我辭職
You know why he's doing that, right?
你知道你爸這么做的原因 對嗎
Things have happened to you. And to you.
你身上確實發生了一些事 你也是
Yeah, I get that he wants
因為之前發生的事
to keep me safe because of what happened,
我知道他想保證我的安全
but I wanna keep moving forward.
但是我想走出過去繼續向前
How can you not think about what we went through?
那些經歷你怎么可能說忘就能忘
I'll never forget.
我一直記著
But looking back for me ended in that lighthouse.
但是燈塔巖客棧的事已經過去了
We've both been cooped up.
我們倆得呆家里
Some of the girls from the swim team
游泳隊的一些人
are having a party in the woods.
要在森林里辦派對
Don't you have a curfew?
你不是有宵禁嗎
Yeah. We'll go on the early side
有啊 所以我們早去
so I can get back on time.
就能準時趕回來了
I think it'll do both of us some good.
我覺得去玩玩對我們都好
You in? - Yeah, I'm in.
去嗎 -好 我去
Cool. I'll text them and let them know we're coming.
好 我發短信告訴她們我們要過去
Okay.
好