Oh, under ten! Beat it.
沒到十分鐘 贏了
I think we earned some hot tub.
我想我們贏了個熱水澡
Spence, you want me to fire it up?
斯賓塞 要我先去放熱水么
Yeah. Just give me a second.
好 等我一會兒
Hey, Jason.
杰森
Hey there, Spencer.
你好 斯賓塞
What's going on with you and Mona?
你和夢娜是怎么回事
Did you go to her or did she come up to you?
是你去找她的 還是她主動找上你的
Look, I know that her first day back wasn't exactly a bubble bath.
我知道她第一天回來會讓人不大舒服
Okay, but... you should be careful.
不過 你應該當心點
What am I missing here?
我漏了什么重點
Jason, she's dangerous.
杰森 她很危險
Ian and Garrett are both dead.
伊恩和加勒特都死了
Jenna's awol.
詹娜被嚇跑了
I'm starting to think that Mona might have--
我覺得夢娜可能...
Got it. I'll keep that in mind.
明白了 我會注意的
Toby can hear this. He knows her resume.
不用回避托比 他知道她是什么人
She once tried to kill him by unscrewing a piece of scaffolding.
她曾經試圖通過擰松腳手架來殺死他
She cannot be trusted.
你不能相信她
People around here used to say the same thing about me.
這里的人也曾經這么評價過我
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt
我覺得在沒有證據證明有罪前
before I cut them off.
應該相信他們是無辜的
Good-bye. Thanks for the tip.
再見 謝謝提醒