It's because of "A."全都因為A
because of:因為; 由于
The war was lost because of a shortage of munitions.
戰爭因軍火不足而失敗。
It's not me I'm worried about.我擔心的不是自己
worry about:擔心; 煩惱
Don't worry about little things.
別為瑣事煩惱。
we look guilty as hell.看上去就像我們是兇手
as well:也;又
Tom is very unfriendly to me as well.
湯姆對我也很不友善。
That's what you were arguing about this morning.這就是今早你跟她們吵的原因
argue about:討論(議論)
I'm not going to argue about this.
我不想爭論這個問題。
The couple begin to argue about money.
夫婦倆開始為錢爭吵。
They'll figure it out. 她們會弄清楚的
figure out:想出;解決
I can't figure out why he is absent.
我弄不明白他為什么缺席。
She couldn't figure out who put a tail on her.
她猜不透誰派人盯她的梢。