日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美少女的謊言 > 正文

《美少女的謊言》第3季第138期:內斗

來源:可可英語 編輯:finn ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I've been looking for you. Where have you been?

我一直在找你 你去哪里了
I had to talk to Nate.
我得跟內特說些事情
I think I may have led him on,
我覺得我讓他產生了誤解
but I made it clear that I'm dating Paige.
但我跟他講清楚了 我和佩奇在一起
Why were you looking for me?
你找我有什么事
Has Paige ever mentioned her history with Ali to you?
佩奇跟你說過有關她以前和艾莉的事情沒
Her history?
她以前嗎
Yeah, they weren't passing acquaintances, Em.
是的 她們不是陌生人 艾米
They were, like, in a war.
她們以前還吵過架
Who told you this? Cece.
誰告訴你這些的 茜茜
No, look, I know that it sounds weird, okay?
聽著 我知道這聽起來很怪異
But once she told me Ali's nickname for paige, it clicked.
但當她一提到艾莉為佩奇取的外號 就對上了
Alison had nicknames for half the people in this school.
艾莉森給學校一半的人都起過外號
That doesn't really qualify as having a history.
這并不能說明過去有什么怪異的
Okay, I get it, but according to Cece, this was--
我知道 但是根據茜茜所說的 這是
Why are we suddenly trusting Cece?
你為什么突然這么相信茜茜
Because Ali might have told her things that she couldn't tell us.
因為艾莉可能跟她說過一些沒跟我們說過的東西
I gotta get to practice.
我要去訓練了
Emily, look, you and Paige
艾米麗 想想 你和佩奇
have been seeing each other on and off for almost a year,
斷斷續續在一起快一年了
and you don't think it's a little odd
你不覺得奇怪
that she's never mentioned anything about Ali to you?
她為何從未提起和艾莉的事情嗎
I think what's odd is watching history repeat itself.
我覺得最奇怪的事是回憶以前的事
Alison loved pitting us against one another,
艾莉森喜歡讓我們互相爭斗
and now Cece swoops in--
而現在又出來個茜茜
This isn't about Cece, okay?
這不關茜茜的事 好吧
A friend of ours had an ongoing feud
我們的一個朋友
with someone whom we both know has a bit of a dark side.
和一個我們都知道有點黑暗面的人有仇
Excuse me?
再說一遍
I'm not accusing her of anything,
我沒說她犯過什么
but let's not forget, Emily, this girl once tried to drown you.
但別忘了 艾米麗 那女孩有次險些害得你被淹死
I don't thinink tt was a love dunk.
我不覺得那是愛意的表現
There were other issues going on in her life back then.
那時她遭遇了些事情
Yeah, like being sneaky.
比如說鬼鬼祟祟的
She also got you kicked off of the swim team.
她還害得你被趕出過游泳隊
I'm not calling her a snake--
我不是說她卑鄙
Okay, are you finished? Because I am.
好了 你說完了沒 反正我聽夠了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
trusting ['trʌstiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 信任的;輕信的 v. 信賴(trust的ing

 
qualify ['kwɔlifai]

想一想再看

vt. 使合格,限定,描述
vi. 合格,取得

 
feud [fju:d]

想一想再看

n. 長期不和,爭執 n. 封地 v. 長期斗爭,結世仇

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 美少女的謊言 內斗

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 杨幂吻戏| 水咲ローラ| 国家宝藏之觐天宝匣 电视剧| 四川经济频道节目表| 我是特种兵剧情介绍| 满天星的电影都有哪些| 老阿姨视频| 我的朋友作文| 姬诚| cctv16节目单| 我的学生妈妈| 潘雨辰主演的电视剧大全| 安珀·赫德| 湖南金鹰卡通节目表| 命运简谱| 哥也要| 纳杰| 10000个卫视频道| 小学毕业老师解散班级群寄语| 雨纷飞飞在天空你是我的眼泪| 鼻子上长痘痘是什么原因引起的| 欧美艹| 朱莉安妮全集高清免费| 高潮艺术| 视力图| 太原教育电视台| 变形记开头结尾优美段落| 陈宝莲徐锦江夜半2普通话| 我未成年 电影| 浙江卫视回放观看入口| 三级女友| 抖音网页| 倪敏然| 姐妹会的秘密电影| 会议议程模板| 父子刑警| 董三毛| 劳力士电话客服电话24小时| 都市频道在线直播观看| 爱 死亡和机器人| 洛兵|