So I guess it's too late to open the red.
現在才開紅酒 為時已晚了吧
Um, I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just... idle hands.
我只是閑著沒事兒做
You're apologizing for cleaning up my kitchen.
你是在為替我清理廚房而道歉嗎
Please, don't.
請別這樣
I'm the one who's sorry. I've ruined the evening.
我才應該道歉 我毀了今夜的大好時光
I guess you may have gathered that wasn't my divorce lawyer.
你應該猜到那不是我的離婚律師了吧
I've got one of those.
我也有負責離婚事宜的律師
They usually don't call at nine at night
他們一般都不會在晚上九點
asking about blood tests.
來電詢問驗血結果
This deranged cop wants to get Hanna in trouble
這個神經病條子想要陷害漢娜
for something she couldn't possibly have done.
那些事漢娜根本不會去做的
But he's already decided she's a criminal,
可他已經基本確定她就是罪犯
so who cares about probable cause?
根本不去管根據是否合理
Sounds like Hanna's gonna be okay, though.
不過 聽上去漢娜應該沒事吧
Yeah.
是的
Thank god.
謝天謝地