Oh. We're not open.
我們還沒開門迎客
First show's at six-thirty.
第一場六點半開始
Oh. I was just coming by for
我只是順道來拿
a schedule for the film festival.
電影節的時間表
Sure. Yeah.
行 拿去吧
Some...great stuff comin' up.
眾多精彩 敬請期待
Lot of that's not on DVD. Thanks.
很多是影碟上沒有的內容 謝謝
It's funny, I've been coming to this theater my whole life,
想想真有趣 我一直光顧這個影院
and I never thought of it as having an address or a number.
卻從沒想過這里會有個地址或電話
You just say, "I'm going to the movies",
只要說"我去看電影"
and everybody knew what you meant.
所有人都知道指的是哪里
Yeah. Like when you say you're going to church.
教堂也是一樣
Yeah, I guess so.
我想也是
Anything else I can help you with?
還有什么事嗎
I'm usually pretty good figuring out passwords.
我向來很擅長破解密碼的
That's because most people don't want good passwords--
因為大多數人并不想要安全的密碼
They want passwords they can remember.
只想要好記的
Passwords keep you from going in the front door.
密碼將你拒之門外
I like to look for an open window,
而我會找一扇開著的窗戶
Something that allows you to get into the system
一個能讓你進入系統
and unlock things from the other side.
卻不被察覺的窗口
Like a burglar. That's the idea.
就像竊賊一樣 的確