You want some punch?
來點潘趣酒嗎
Um... oh, no thank you.
不了 謝謝
I don't drink anything that's not shrink-wrapped.
我不喝任何非塑盒密封的飲品
So who am I here to scare off?
那我來這兒是負責嚇唬誰的
What? The creep that's been bothering you...?
什么 不是有個討厭鬼一直纏著你嗎
Oh! Right. Um--
對哦
Yeah, it's that guy over there.
就是那邊的那個男孩
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 寶貝
Hi, Toby. Hi, Ms. Marin.
你好 托比 你好 瑪琳女士
Toby, this is Ted.
托比 這是泰德
Howdy. Nice to meet you.
你好 幸會
Me too. You're a very lucky man.
幸會 你很幸運哦
What?! No. No, we're--we're not-- um, yeah.
什么 不 不 我們倆不是
We're just friends.
我們只是朋友
What do you say we try to find the grown-up beverages?
我們去找點成人飲品咋樣
Don't kill the messenger, but they're not serving alcohol.
別動怒 但他們這不提供酒品
Oh. Right. Church.
對哦 這是教堂
Maybe we should find someone with a beard
或許我們找個大胡子精靈
who can do that whole turning-water-into-wine thing.
會幫我們把水兌成酒
If not, would you settle for a root beer?
不然的話 你能滿足于沙士啤嗎
Do you think it will ferment if we let it stand long enough?
要是我們讓它經受久一點 它會發酵嗎