Spencer?
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美少女的謊言 > 正文

加載中..
斯賓塞
Yeah! In here!
在這呢
Hello, Toby. Hey, Mrs. Hastings,
你好 托比 你好 海斯汀夫人
How's it goin'?
一切還好吧
I've had better days.
我很好
Did your sister call? I've left three messages for her.
你姐打電話來沒 我給她留過三條言了
Uh, no, is Melissa okay?
沒有 梅麗莎還好嗎
I don't think "okay" really applies in her situation, does it?
她現在好不了 不是嗎
Will you be joining us for dinner, Toby?
你留下來吃晚飯嗎 托比
Uh...well, I was--
我...
Sure.
好吧
It was weird, but we got past it.
是有點尷尬 不過后來好了
So you're calling him "Ezra" or "Mr. Fitz"?
那你是叫他以斯拉還是費茲老師
Neither. It's a lot easier not to call him anything.
都不 什么都不叫更省事
Oh. That's what your dad does, right, aria?
你爸也是這個方針 是吧 艾瑞亞
Just about.
差不多吧
This whole "don't ask, don't tell" thing is not working.
這套"不問不談"的態度并不解決問題
I did that with my mom forever.
之前我跟我媽也是
But she finally came around.
她最后還是妥協了
By the time I brought Samara over,
我帶薩馬拉回家后
they were bonding over arts and crafts.
她們在藝術和工藝品上很談得來
I don't think my dad is gonna be scrapbookin' with Ezra anytime soon.
我爸永遠不可能跟以斯拉一起制作剪貼簿
What's that?
這是什么


- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
《美少女的謊言》第3季第16期:我討厭偷偷摸摸
原文視聽I don't get it.我就不明白了Why would she want to work at a school她干嘛非要來我們學校where she's gonna bump into my mot -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第17期:夢娜活該被關
原文視聽Your friend Mona deserves to be drawn and quartered.你朋友夢娜活該被關起來And given what she's done, I understan -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第19期:你是他的幫兇
原文視聽Everything okay?一切還好嗎No. Clearly it's not if my不 顯然不好 因為我daughter's making secret trips to the county  -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第20期:因為我愛你
原文視聽I thought you were starved.我以為你很餓Guess I'm not.可能不餓吧Okay, where do you need to be right now?你原本到底要去哪Hanna, we st -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第21期:這不是我的耳環
原文視聽Hello. Hi.你好 你好Do you want to sit?要坐下說嗎I'd...really rather not do this here, if that's okay.我是不想在這說的 希望你不要介