When did you first see the gun?
你第一次看到槍是什么時候
Uh, as soon as the kid stepped out.
那孩子一踏進門就看見了
How far away from ricks were you?
里克斯離你多遠
Maybe ten feet.
大概三米左右
So how far? 14, 15 feet away.
具體有多遠 四 五米吧
Sure about that, right?
這你可以肯定吧
I know where I was.
我知道我在哪里
I'm sure you do. How far is it from your bathroom to your bedroom? 20 feet.
這點我信 那你的浴室離你臥室多遠 六米五
Hear that pause?
注意到之間的停頓了嗎
He had to think to measure a distance that he walks every day.
連他常走的地方 他都要考量距離
Yet, when I asked him about how far he was from andre ricks, no pause.
可當我問他離安德烈多遠時卻沒有停頓
He prepared his answer. Look at this.
他早有準備 看這里
Did you plant the gun on Andre Ricks?
你是否把槍栽贓給了安德烈·里克斯
Excuse me? Did I plant the gun? No. No, I did not.
什么 我栽贓給他嗎 沒有的事
Look, he said he didn't do it. What's the problem?
他說他沒有做 有問題嗎
Soft voice. It drops away when you lack confidence in what you're saying. He's lying.
柔弱的聲音 當你對自己的話缺乏信心時你的音調就會變輕 他在說謊
These cops are not lying.
這些警察沒有說謊
Oh, you're half right.
你說對了一半
I don't understand. You just said they were.
我不明白 你剛還說他們撒謊
I said this cop's lying. This one isn't.
我是說這個警察說謊 這個沒有
As fars we could tell, Adam Duke didn't lie once.
在我們看來 亞當·杜克從未說過謊
But they're telling the same story. So how can one be lying and one be telling the truth?
可他們敘述的是相同故事 怎可能一個說謊 一個卻說實話
I can't tell you that yet, but what I can tell you is whatever happened up on that roof is not what you guys think.
這我還不好說 不過可以確定的是樓頂上的事并不是你們所想的那么簡單