You like this place? I thought you'd hate it. Cozy, intimate...
你喜歡這間? 我還以為你討厭呢 舒適、親切...
It's exactly my style.
完全符合我的風格
You looked really cute today in your meeting.
你今天在會議中看起來真的很可愛
I mean, strong and manly.
我意思是,既強壯又有男子氣概
What are you saying?
你在說什么?
You strong like bull.
你壯的跟牛一樣
But you didn't come to work today. I mean, I didn't see you.
但你今天沒去工作啊 我是說,我沒看見你
I brought you the blue folder but you already had it...
我幫你拿藍色資料夾過去 但你已經有拿了...
so I slipped away.
所以我就溜走了
You did look really cute by the way.
你那樣子真是可愛極了
Close your eyes.
眼睛閉上
Happy graduation.
畢業愉快
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Some of the charms are old and some are new.
裝飾有些是舊的,有些是新的
That's a musical note. A violin. This one's a flower.
那是音符、小提琴,這個是花
But there's no sense in that at all, except it was exquisite, like you.
除非像你一樣巧奪天工 否則加在上面一點意義也沒有
Let's see. The train that we took today.
我看看,這是我們今天搭的火車
That's the Eiffel tower that you've always wanted to see.
那是你一直想去參觀的艾菲爾鐵塔
And there's a frying pan.
還有個炒菜鍋
You're the only person I know that can actually do the flipping thing.
你是我唯一知道 真正會做這種討人厭的事之人
This one's a heart.
這是一顆心