I'm really going to miss you, you know that?
我真的會想你,你知道嗎?
Sam, just couple of weeks.
珊,就一兩個星期而已
Which is gonna seem like an eternity, right?
那就好像永遠那么久,對吧?
An eternity, and then some.
比永遠還多一些
Oh, it's better, you bloody Englishman.
舒服多了,你這該死的英國人
Say it again. Say what?
再說一遍 -說什么?
I love hearing you use english swear words. Say 'bloody'.
我喜歡聽你用英語講臟話 說“該死的”
'Bloody'.
“該死的”
Say 'bugger', 'Bugger'.
說“畜生” -“畜生”
You bugger, you bloody bugger.
你這畜生,該死的畜生
That's the word.
就是這個字
Oh, crap. Oh, you smooth talker, you.
哦,慘了 -哦,你這花言巧語的小子
I have to get dressed, run through my notes, rehearse my presentation.
我得著裝,瀏灠一下我的筆記 排練我的講詞
Have a nervous breakdown, ignore your half-naked girlfriend. Give me two seconds.
發神經,竟不理你的半裸女友 給我兩秒鐘
Just stay right there and don't move your cute British butt.
待在那兒 別動你那可愛的英國小屁屁
Don't tell me, there's a gift. There's a gift.
別跟我說有禮物 -是有禮物
There's always a gift. It makes me feel very guilty.
總是有禮物 令我覺得非常愧疚
Well, that is the general idea.
一般都會這么想的
I have a present, too. I'll give it to you later because it's a surprise.
我也有準備禮物,晚點再送你 因為是個驚喜
Great. I love surprises.
好極了,我喜歡驚喜