I was afraid she wouldn't get it done in time for the memorial.
我還擔心她來不及在紀念日前完工呢
And this was someone from your mom's gallery?
這出自你媽媽畫廊的人之手嗎
Right.
沒錯
Where is your mom?
你媽媽在哪兒呢
There's an apartment above the gallery,
畫廊樓上有個公寓
So she's staying there.
她住在那里
For now.
只是暫時的
That's kind of weird, isn't it?
感覺怪怪的 是不是
Your mom moving out.
你媽媽搬出去了
Yeah, like my dad should have left.
是啊 好像該是我爸離開
That's what you'd expect.
你就盼著那樣 是吧
Aria.
艾瑞亞
Hey, I'm sorry.
對不起
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那個意思
The whole thing just...sucks.
整件事太糾結了
I know.
我懂
Did anyone call Shelly Leonard?
有人給謝莉·萊納德打電話了嗎
Done. And I told her if she plays anything depressing,
打了 我特意警告她要是膽敢奏喪曲
I will kick in her cello.
我就把她踹進她的大提琴
Oh, what about the program?
哀悼會策劃的怎么樣了
Almost done, but we should finish it
差不多了 不過我們得趕在
before Ali's brother gets here.
艾莉的哥哥來之前弄完
When is that?
他什么時候來
Tonight. And he wants to see us in the morning.
今晚 他明早跟咱們見面
You know what? I barely remember Jason.
我都記不清杰森什么樣了
We didn't know him.
我們都不認識他
He was just Ali's older brother down the hall.
他只是客廳另一端艾莉的哥哥
Behind a closed door.
永遠在一扇緊閉的門內
With his hardcore punk music vibrating the floorboards.
地板在他的硬核朋克音樂聲中不斷震動
How did he get into an Ivy League school?
我就納悶他是怎么進的常春藤盟校
I don't know. It must have been affirmative action
不知道 肯定是出臺了什么
for goths and emos.
哥特或硬核搖滾人士的反歧視政策