Last night I felt contractions,
昨晚我感覺到了子宮收縮
the doctor said that the baby can come any day now.
醫生說寶寶隨時都有可能出生
So... that's great.
那很好啊
It's just that, um,
只是
when the...when the baby comes...
當我懷孕的時候
no one thinks that I can do this.
沒人認為我能擔起這一切
No one thinks I can do anything.
所有人都認為我什么都做不了
Maybe they're right.
也許他們是對的
Screw them.
去他們的
What? Screw them. How old are you?
什么 去他們的 你多大了
19.
19歲
I was 18.
我當時只有18歲
When you...when you had a kid?
你生寶寶的時候嗎
Yeah. I know what it's like.
是的 我知道那種感覺
Everyone loves to tell you
每個人都喜歡跟你說
what you can and can't do,
你能做這個 不能做那個
especially with a kid, but ultimately,
尤其是有孩子以后 但是最終
whatever you're considering doing... or giving up...
不論是你想要做點什么 或是放棄
the choice is yours.
都是你自己的決定
It's not exactly what you might think it is.
事情不會是你預想的那樣
It never is.
一直都不是
People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life.
你一輩子都會聽他們嘮叨你該如何做
You just gotta punch back and say,
你只需要回擊他們說
"No, this is who I am."
"不 我就這樣"
You want people to look at you differently? Make them.
你想別人對你刮目相看 就得自強
You want to change things,
如果你想要改變現狀
you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself,
就你必須拿出實際行動 自強不息
because there are no fairy godmothers in this world.
因為這個世上沒有仙女教母