Right. On my command, unleash hell.
好 聽我命令 瘋狂進攻
Daddy!
爸爸
Hello, darling.
嗨 寶貝
Daddy, look!
爸爸 快看
They're bloody animals.
他們是禽獸
Animals! I'm going to kill them!
禽獸 我要殺了他們
Try to remember what yourbehaviouraltherapistsaid. Run along.
記住行為治療師的話 快去吧
We've entered bedlam. The very gates of hell.
我們進了瘋人院 地獄之門
I don't understand why you didn't close this place years ago.
我不明白 你們部門為什么不早把這關了
Because, Miss Bagstock, they can change. And they will.
柏格斯托克小姐 因為他們可以改 他們會改的
Not this lot. You'd understand if you met theirheadmistress.
這個地方不會 如果你見過女校長 你就會明白
Between you and I, she's worse than the children.
我就只給你說 她比學生們還糟糕
A Miss Fritton.
那個弗里敦小姐
Camilla.
卡米拉
Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing.
愛情是多么美妙啊
That's right Completely barking mad.
沒錯 完全的瘋狂
Have you heard of her?
你聽說過她嗎
Ah, Miss Bagstock.
柏格斯托克小姐
Your girlish laughter hit me like the lash of ahunting crop.
你少女般的笑聲 象獵鞭一樣鞭打我的心
Miss Fritton, I don't expect you've met our new Minister of Education.
弗里敦小姐 我想你還沒見過我們新的教育部長
Love is a many splendoured thing.
愛情是多么美妙啊