May I speak with my son?
我能和我兒子談談嗎
We're in the middle of a lesson.Is it important?
我們正在上課 你有很重要的事嗎
Do you think I'd be here if it wasn't?
你覺得如果不重要我會來嗎
Henry.Sweetie, I have some bad news.
亨利 寶貝 我有個壞消息
The women who you brought here...
你帶來的那個女人
She's been arrested.
她被捕了
She broke into Dr.Hopper's office
她闖進了和普醫生的辦公室
and stole his files.
偷了他的文檔
She's a con woman.
她是個騙子
She's trying to learn about us in order to take advantage of us.
她想獲取我們的消息 然后利用我們
That's why she's sticking around.
這就是她在此處逗留的原因
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
No,you're not.
你沒有
I know you think otherwise,
我知道你有別的想法
but all i'm doing is trying to protect you.
但我所做的一切都是為了保護你
This is gonna be good for us.you'll see.
這對我們有好處 你會明白的
Things will be better.
一切都會好起來的
I gotta get back to class.
我要回去上課了