你把書落在我車里了
Still hasn’t moved ,huh?
鐘還沒走 是吧
Henry:I was hoping that when I brought you back,
我本來希望你回來它就會走了
things would change here,
情況也會改變
that the final battle would begin.
最終之戰將開始
Emma:I’m not fighting any battles , kid.
我不會參與任何戰爭的 孩子
Henry:Yes, you are.You’re here because it’s your destiny.
你會的 你來這兒是因為你的使命
You’re gonna bring back the happy endings.
你會把幸福結局帶回來
Emma:Can you cut it with the book crap?
你能用那個書把這段切掉嗎
Henry:You don’t have to be hostile.
你不用這么緊張
I know you like me .I can tell.
我知道你喜歡我 我看得出
You’re just pushing me away because I make you feel guilty.
你疏遠我是因為你覺得有愧于我
It’s okay.
沒關系的
I know why you gave me away.
我知道你為什么送我走
You wanted to give me my best chance.
你希望我能得到最好的
Emma:How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Henry:It’s the same reason Snow White gave you away.
這和白雪公主把你送走的原因一樣
聽著 孩子
I am not in any book.
我不是童話書里的人
I’m a real person.
我在真實世界里
And I’m no savior.
我也不是什么救世主
You were right about one thing, though.
但有件事你說對了
I wanted you to have your best chance.
我希望你能得到最好的
But it’s not with me.