Snow White:You.是你……You found me.你找到我了。
Prince Charming:Did you ever doubt I would?你覺得我找不到你嗎?
Snow White:Truthfully…說實話The glass coffin gave me pause.這玻璃棺材讓我有了遲疑
Prince Charming:Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you.你不必擔心,我總會找到你的
Snow White:Did you promise?你愿意發誓嗎
Prince Charming:I do.我愿意
Pastor:And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband and love him for all eternity?白雪公主,你愿意讓這個男人成為你的丈夫,愛他一生一世嗎
Snow White:I do.我愿意
Pastor:I now pronounce you husband and wife.我現在宣布你們成為夫妻
Queen:Sorry I’m late.對不起我來遲了
The dwarfs:It’s the queen.是皇后Run!快跑
Snow White:She’s not the queen anymore.她不再是皇后了She’s nothing more than an evil witch.她只不過是個邪惡的女巫
Prince Charming:No ,no ,no.不要Don’t stoop to her level. There’s no need.沒必要和她一般見識You’re wasting your time.你這是在浪費你的時間You’ve already lost, and I will not let you ruin this wedding.你已經輸了 ,你想破壞婚禮,我不會讓你得逞的
Queen:Oh, I haven’t come here to ruin anything我不來搗亂的On the contrary, dear.相反,親愛的I’ve come to give you a gift.我是來送你們禮物的
Snow White:I want nothing from you.我們不想要你的東西
Queen:But you shall have it.但這是你因該得的My gift to you...我的禮物是……is this happy , happy day,在這個高興的日子里For tomorrow my real work begins.明天我將開始做我的正事You’ve made your vows.你已經許下誓言了Now I make mine.現在輪到我了Soon everything you love,很快,你珍愛的所有東西Everything all of you love ,你們所有人摯愛的一切will be taken from you forever.都將永遠離你而去And out of your suffering ,你的苦難will rise my victory .將奠定我的成功I shall destroy your happiness ,我會傾盡一生if it is the last thing I do.摧毀你的幸福
Prince Charming:Hey!站住