4. 《哈利波特與火焰杯》
The Tri-Wizard Tournament.
三強爭霸賽。
For a series of magical contests...
一系列的魔法比賽......
I love it when they do that.
我喜歡他們那么做。
... only one wins internal glory.
......只有一個人會得到永恒的榮耀。
Harry!
哈利!
People die in this tournament.
爭霸賽會死人的。
Who are you, what do you want?
你是誰?你想要干什么?
The Dark Lord, arise again!
伏地魔又再度崛起了!
Things have changed.
今時已不同往日。
5.《哈利波特與鳳凰社》
The Dark Lord approaches.
伏地魔出現了。
He wants to build up his army again.
他想要重整旗鼓。
If Voldemort's building up an army then I want to fight.
如果伏地魔準備重整旗鼓,那么我會和他決一死戰。
It's your turn now.
現在該輪到你了。
We're forming some sort of a wizard army.
我們將組建一支魔法師大軍。
I will have order!
我會帶給你們秩序!
It's sort of exciting isn't it? Breaking the rules.
有點兒令人興奮不是嗎?打破常規。
Look at me!
看著我!
You will loose everything.
你會失去一切。
6. 《哈利波特與混血王子》
Once again, I must ask too much of you Harry.
我會告訴你你所不知道的,哈利。
Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission.
伏地魔選了德拉科·馬爾福來完成使命。
In my life, I've seen things that are truly horrific. Now I know you'll see worse.
我一生中見過真正可怕地事情,而現在我知道你將會遇見更為可怕的。
Take my hand.
抓住我的手。
I have to do this.
我必須去做。
Fight back you coward, fight back!
反擊!你這個懦夫!
It's over.
結束了。
7. 《哈利波特與混血王子(上)》
These are dark times, there is no denying.
不可否認,這是個黑暗的時刻。
Our world has faced no greater threat than it does today.
我們的世界不會面臨比今天更大的威脅。
I have seen your heart. And it is mine.
我看見了你的心,它是我的。
He's after you, Mr. Potter.
他在找你,波特先生。
Tell me where he is.
告訴我他在哪里。
You really don't stand a chance.
你沒有希望。
Help me!
救我!
8.《哈利波特與混血王子(下)》
You've kept him alive so he can die at the proper moment.
你讓他活著就是為了讓他在適當的時候死去。
Bring him to me.
把他帶來。
If we find him we can end this.
如果我們找到他,就可以結束這一切。
Harry potter, the boy who lived. Come to die.
哈利波特,你這個存活下來的男孩,來接受死亡了。
You'll stay with me? Always. Until the end.
你要和我一起?一直和你一起,直到這一切都結束。
Let's finish this the way we started. Together!
怎樣開始就怎樣結束,一起!
Only I can live forever.
只有我能永生不死。