我還以為見不到你了,博士!(Doc, I thought I'd never see you again!)
你無法讓一個科學家總是閑著。(You can't keep a good scientist down)
畢竟,我還得回來接走愛因斯坦(博士的狗就叫“愛因斯坦”),(After all,I had to come back for Einstein)
我不想讓你為我擔心。(and I didn't want you to be worried about me.)
我還帶了件紀念品給你(I brought you a little souvenir. )
太好了,博士。謝謝。(It's a great,Doc.Thanks.)
布郎博士?我從未來帶回來的字,都消失了。(Dr.Brown? I brought this note back from the future, and now it's erased.)
它當然會消失!(Of course it's erased!)
這意味著什么呢?(But what does that mean?)
這就說明你們的未來還沒決定呢。(It means your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has.)
每一個人的未來全靠自己去奮斗,(Your future is whatever you make it )
這才能創造出一個美好的未來。(So make it a good one,both of you.)
我們會的,博士。(We will,Doc.)
再見啦!好了,孩子們,我們走吧!(Stand back!All right,boys,buckle up!)
嗨,博士!(Hey,Doc!)
你現在去哪?是去未來嗎?(Where you going now? Back to the future?)
不。已經去過啦。(Nope.Already been there.)