1. You're an attractive, intelligent, confident bussiness woman!
“你是一個富有魅力、聰明伶俐、自信的商務女士!”
2. Anyway, uh, I wish I wasn't--Uh, I wish I wasn't coming in as a new guy under such terrible circumstances.I realize I have some awful big...teeth--shoes to fill,but I can't tell you how excited I am to be working with such an amazingly talented and dedicated staff.
總之 我希望我不是在這么糟糕的情況下作為一個新人來到這里的,我知道今后將會面臨很多困難,但是既然與你們這些有才華的、專業的職員共事,我難以表達我的興奮之情。 這番話很有自知之明,且容易打動人心!
3. "it's a setback!"
暫時的挫敗
5. "but it's just a matter of time, once he's out of picture, the company will be ours, we'll take it!"
這只是遲早的問題,只要他一出局,公司就是我們的。
6. listen, betty, the press people miss business, they have a way of taking the truth, twisting it around, we always get to protect ourselves, twist it around oursleves for me too.
聽著,貝蒂,從事媒體工作的人,他們喜歡按自己的需求曲解事實,我們必須保護自己,必要是我們也要藝術地加工一下。
7. Remember, We only make others feel bad to make you feel good.
記住,我們把你們的快樂建立在別人的痛苦之上。
8. You wanna fit in with these people?
你想適應這個圈子?
9. I got news for you- they're not gonna change.
我告訴你 他們是不會改變的。
10. You have to.
所以只能是你改變。
11. let me put it this way.
我們這么說吧。