I just saw Kathy naked.
我剛撞見凱西光著身體
It was like torture.
真是酷刑
If we go to war and you're captured,you're in for a surprise.
要是你去打仗被俘,你就有福了
It keeps getting worse.
事情越來越糟
It bad enough that I'm in love with my roommate's girlfriend.
愛上室友的女朋友已經夠糟了
Every time we're in the same room,there's weird energy between us.
而且我覺得她知道,每次我們共處一室,氣氛就很詭異緊張
Call me crazy,but I think she likes me too.
就當我瘋了,但我覺得她也喜歡我
And now I have seen her naked.
現在我又看到她的裸體
At least with her clothes on...
她穿著衣服
...I could imagine her body was covered in boils.
我還能想像她全身長滿爛瘡
But there are no boils. She's smooth.
結果沒有,她很光滑
Smooth!
很光滑
Could everyone see up his robe? Oh,my God!
他剛才那樣坐都走光了
The One Where Chandler Crosses the Line
本集播出:“三角習題”
Here you go. I'll call you.
拿去,我待會打給你
Great!
好
Hey,hey. Who was that?
那是誰?
Casey. We're going out tonight.
那是凱希,我們晚上要約會
Going out? Wow!
約會?哇
It didn't work out with Kathy? Bummer.
你跟凱西分手了?真可惜
No,things are fine.
沒有啊,我們很好
I'm having a late meal with her after an early one with Casey.
我跟她吃飯之前要先跟凱希吃
What? Yeah.
什么?
The craziest thing is,I just ate a whole pizza myself.
最扯的是我剛吃完一整個披薩
You're going out with Kathy!
慢著,你要跟凱西見面?
Yeah. Why are you upset?
對,你干嘛這么沖?
Well,I'm upset...
我是…
...for you.
為了你
Sex with an endless line of beautiful women must be unfulfilling.
不斷跟美女追求性愛,一定很空虛
What's the big deal? It's not like we're exclusive.
那又怎樣? 我們男未婚女未嫁
Look,Joey.
喬伊
Kathy's clearly not fulfilling your emotional needs.
凱西顯然無法滿足你的心靈
But,Casey....
但是凱希…
Granted,I just saw the back of her head.
我只看到她的后腦勺
But I got this sense that she's smart and funny...
但是我感覺得到她聰明風趣
...and gets you.
能捉到你的心
You got all that from the back of her head?
光看后腦勺就知道這么多?
I think it's time for you to settle down.
你該定下來了
Make a choice. Pick a lane.
做個選擇,愛你所愛
Who's Elaine?
誰是妮索艾?
Little Tony Tarzan
小泰山東尼
Swinging on a nose hair Swinging with the greatest of ease
用鼻毛蕩來蕩去,不費吹灰之力
I don't know the next verse.
我不知道怎么接
You could just go:
你可以唱
Greatest of ease
“不費吹灰之力”
Then go right into it.
然后接下去
I like that.
也對,我喜歡
How do you know about...?
慢著,你怎么會那個…
You know,I used to play.
我玩過音樂
That's right. The keyboards?
也對,鍵盤嘛
A little in high school. I got into it in college.
高中只是玩玩,大學才真正投入
That's when I really found my sound.
那時我才找到我的聲音
Orange juice just came out of my nose,but it was worth it.
我把果汁噴出來了,但是值得
Oh,my God!
天哪
I completely forgot about your sound.
我都忘了你的聲音
He'd lock himself in the basement for hours.
他常把自己鎖在地下室好久
No one was ever allowed to hear the sound.
誰也不準聽那個“聲音”
I want to hear the sound.
我想聽那個“聲音”
No,I mean,I haven't played in so long.
不行,我很久沒彈了
Well,it's really personal stuff.
那是很私密的東西
Play that funky music,white boy.
快嘛,稀奇古怪的就要秀
Yeah,come on. No,you guys.
是啊,不行啦
My keyboards are all the way Yeah,okay.
我的鍵盤在… 好吧
Who wants to get dinner later? I wanna try that new ltalian restaurant.
誰待會要跟我吃飯,我想去那家意大利餐廳
Supposed to be really good. Saw a lot of Chinese people eating in there.
應該很不錯,我看到里面有很多中國人
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
You said some restaurant must be good because Chinese people were eating there.
你常說某家餐廳一定很不錯,里面有很多中國人
That's because it was a Chinese restaurant.
因為那是中國餐廳
I still wanna go. Who wants to come?
我還是想去,誰要跟?
Oh,I can't. I got two dinner dates tonight,so I gotta get ready.
我不行,我晚上有兩攤,所以… 我要去準備了
All right,girls' night out.
好,就我們女生了
Sorry,but we have to prep that catering thing for tomorrow.
對不起,我們得準備明天的外燴
Oh,that's right.
也對
I wish I could eat in restaurants alone.
我就是不習慣一個人吃飯
You should try it. It's a really good thing to do.
你應該試試看,那樣蠻好的
I just think I'd feel really selfconscious. Like I was on display or something.
我會渾身不對勁,好像自己是展示品
I was on display once. Nothing like eating alone.
我展示過,跟一個人吃飯最像了
I just had a great time with myself.
我自己玩得很開心
Well,this could be a good story.
聽起來很香艷喔
At dinner. It was so liberating.
我是說吃飯,感覺好自由
You know,I don't need people to have fun. I'm fun. I'm a fun girl.
我不需要別人給我樂趣,我能自得其樂,我是個有趣的女孩
Are you a naughty girl?
你是個壞女孩嗎?
No,just fun. Fun. Good. Fun.
有趣就好,有趣,很好
See,I told you you'd have fun. I know.
我就說會很好玩吧,是啊
Although I must say that I totally judge any woman I see eating alone.
但我對自己吃飯的女生有偏見
Why? What's wrong with a woman eating alone?
為什么? 很抱歉,自己吃飯有什么不對
Well,obviously something. She's eating alone.
當然有,她自己吃飯耶
Okay,guys.
可以了
All right! Bring it on,you!
帥
Here we go.
來吧
You know,I've never played my stuff for anyone before.
我的東西沒有彈給別人聽過
So it's important that you understand...
希望你們能了解
...it's about communicating...
這是在傳達…
...very private emotions.
很私密的情感
You know....
你們...
You should think of my work...
應該把我的作品...
...as wordless sound poems.
看做是無字音詩
That's what Oh,my God,play.
所以… 你就彈吧
Well,you know,that was...
這真是…
...terrific!
太棒了
Really...
真是…
...bitchen.
吊啊
Wow! It was so wow!
哇!我的天哪!
Really?
真的嗎?
Yeah! I mean,you should play in public.
對,你實在應該去表演
Wow,thanks,you guys. That's
謝謝你們,這真是…
I want to play you another piece.
我想再彈另一首
I left my helicopter sounds on another disk. I'll be right back,okay?
直升機音效在另一張磁片里,我馬上回來
This is so nice. I mean,I am so....
太好了,我好…
God bless my dad for soundproofing the basement.
幸好我爸替地下室隔音
I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers.
我居然讓他用那些手指摸我
What are you guys talking about? I loved it!
你們在說什么?我好喜歡
It was so moving.
太動人了
It's so different from the stuff you usually hear.
而且跟一般聽到的東西都不同
You mean,music?
你是說音樂嗎?
I know what you think.
我知道你在想什么
Yes,yes,your breasts are just as firm and juicy.
好啦,你的胸部也很堅挺
Come in.
請進
Oh,God! Is that Baywatch?
天哪,那是“海灘游俠”嗎?
Yes,but I just watch it for the articles.
對,我只是要看它的文章
So is Joey around? No,he's not back yet.
喬伊在嗎? 他還沒回來
Come in,have a seat. Bow or stern?
進來坐,船頭還是船尾?
I don't have a preference. You?
我隨便,你呢?
I like it in the stern.
我喜歡后面
Of the boat.
我是說船尾
It's me. Casey and l had a little car trouble.
是我,聽著,我們在回程時出了狀況
What happened? We broke down.
怎么了? 我們在路上拋錨了
I have to get transmission fluid.
我得走回去找變速器油
Tell Kathy that I'm sorry and I'll be there soon.
幫我跟凱西道歉,說我馬上回去
Why can't you tell her? I think my time is about to
你怎么不自己說? 我只有一枚硬幣,時間快要…
I thought your time ran out.
時間不是到了?
Me too,but I guess I do have
我也以為,看來還有一點…
Joey's running a little late,and he says he's sorry.
喬伊會晚一點,他跟你道歉
I guess it's just you and me,then.
就剩我們兩個了
Okay. Yeah,I think it is.
好,我想也是
So,what'd you do today?
你今天做了什么?
I had an appointment to cut my hair.
我約好要去剪頭發
Looks great! And then it got canceled.
很好看,然后取消了
I could cut it. Really? Do you do that?
我可以幫你剪,真的嗎?
Yeah,I learned at my aunt's doggrooming shop. What do you say?
對,我是在姑媽的狗美容院學的,不過你要不要?
Dog grooming?
狗美容?
Don't make my tail too poofy.
好,別把尾巴剪得太蓬
You have really great hair.
你的發質很好
Oh,thanks. I grow it myself.
謝謝,我自己種的
You know who also has great hair is Joey.
喬伊的發質也很好
Yes,Joey has great hair.
對,喬伊的發質很好
I'm basically done here. Let me get this hair off your neck.
差不多了,我幫你清一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Checking to see if it's even.
看一下長度,好
Looks good.
看來沒問題
The phone! The phone's making sounds!
電話!電話在發出聲音
Hey,dude,it's me.
老兄,是我
Hey,it's Joey!
是喬伊
It looks like we'll be stuck here.
對不起,我們會拖上一陣子
I got the fluid. The transmission wasn't there.
我弄到機油了,但是發現變速器不在
What? It fell out.
什么? 一定是掉在前面了
I just figured we hit a dog.
我們撞到一只狗
Could you put Kathy on? I want to apologize to her.
好,請凱西來聽,我要跟她道歉
It's Joey.
好…喬伊找你
No,it's fine. Don't worry about it.
沒關系,放心好了
Yeah,no,stop apologizing. It's okay.
別再道歉了,沒關系
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
好,明天再聯絡
I should probably go.
我該走了,對,好
I forgot my purse.
我忘了帶皮包
I really did. I forgot my purse.
我是真的忘了帶皮包,我知道
This is bad! It's bad! Horrible!
這樣很不好,太糟糕了
Wait,the kiss or the situation?
你是說吻還是狀況?
The kiss was good.
不,那個吻很棒
But that's bad! Here's what we do.
但這樣很不好,對,好,這樣吧
We forget it happened. What?
我們忘了這件事,什么?
We swallow our feelings,even if we're unhappy forever. Sound good?
我們壓抑我們的感覺,即使這樣會痛苦一輩子,不錯吧?
Can you really do that?
你真的做得到?
I have to. He's my best friend.
我不得不,他是我最好的朋友
And you're seeing him.
而你在跟他交往
Chandler,I like Joey a lot.
錢德,我很喜歡喬伊
But with you No,don't! Don't,see?
但是跟你… 不,別說了
You're getting me confused. I'm starting to yearn.
你會把我搞亂,我已經開始渴望了
I'm sorry.
對不起
If you want to pretend that nothing happened,I can try.
要是你想假裝沒事,我可以試試看
I think we have to.
我們非這么做不可
Are you still out there?
你還在外面嗎?
Electrifying
振奮人心
Infinite time
無窮的時間
There's a Starbucks about three blocks down.
三條街外有一家星巴克
He's so inspired. Just look at him. Look at him go!
他的靈感好豐富,你們看他
Thank you very much!
謝謝各位
Hey,aren't you up next?
接著不是該你?
I'm not playing tonight. Why not?
不,我今天不唱了,為什么?
I can't follow Ross.
我不能接在羅斯后面
It'd be like those poor bicycleriding chimps...
那就像騎腳踏車的猩猩
...who had to follow the Beatles. No.
接在披頭四后面一樣,天哪
Ross sucks.
羅斯很爛
The place has emptied because of him.
他把客人都嚇跑了
Oh,my God,he's not even appreciated in his own time.
天哪,當世甚至沒有人欣賞他
I'd give anything to not be appreciated in my own time!
我巴不得能跟他一樣寂寞
You suck too.
你也很爛
You're awful.
沒錯,菲比,你…爛透了
You guys!
真是的
You suck too!
你們也很爛
Man! I can't believe I locked myself out again!
天哪,我居然又把自己鎖在外面了
Hang on,buddy.
等一下
Oh,my God! What happened?
天哪,出了什么事?
Did you do all this? Why? I sure did.
這都是你買的? 就是我
It made me feel good to do something nice for my friend.
為什么? 我喜歡為我的朋友盡一點心
You're amazing.
你真好
No,this is amazing.
不,這個才叫好
A TV that appears as if from nowhere!
憑空冒出來的電視
That's the dream!
這是我的夢想
How did you afford all this?
你哪來這么多錢?
I'm 29. I mean,who needs a savings account?
我都29了,還存什么錢?
You're the best friend anyone has ever had.
你是世界上最棒的朋友
I don't know.
我可不敢說
No,you are.
你是
You do this,you give me advice....
你買這些東西,還給我忠告
What you said about focusing on one woman?
對了,你不是要我定下來?
I'll do that.
我決定照做
With Casey?
跟凱希?
I'll see how things go with Kathy. She's cool.
不,我要跟凱西繼續,她很酷
Or Casey. No,Kathy.
或者凱希,不,凱西
Could be Casey. No,Kathy.
凱希也行,不,凱西
Consider Casey.
考慮一下凱希
I think somebody's got a little crush on Casey.
看來有人在喜歡凱希喔
I'll fix you two up. What do you think?
要不要我幫你們牽線?
That all the pieces of my life are falling right into place.
那我這一生將了無遺撼
You were really great. You were really,really great.
你好厲害,真的真的好厲害
Thanks.
謝謝
Monica tells me you don't want to play anymore because of me...
摩妮卡說你不想再表演了,因為我...
...and,you know,my talent. ...
和我的才華
Is that true?
是真的嗎?
Well,kind of,yeah.
算是吧
I was trying to be really okay and upbeat about it...
我很想抱持無所謂樂觀的態度
...but I just feel so dwarfed by your musical gift.
但是你的才華令我自慚形穢
See,but....
但是…
Pheebs,that is the exact opposite intent of my music.
菲比,這跟我做音樂的用意,正好相反
You know,my music is meant to inspire.
我做音樂是想要啟發人心
If it bothers you this much...
要是你這么困擾,那我…
...then I won't play anymore.
我就不彈了
No,don't do that.
不,千萬不要
How could I live if I knew I was depriving the world of your music?
我怎么能讓這個世界,失去你的音樂?
Yeah,okay.
好吧
I'd love to,but I have plans on Sunday. Well,maybe some other time.
我很想,但我星期天有事,那就改天吧
Sure. Just give me a call,I'm in the book. Okay. Thanks a lot. See you.
好,打電話給我,好,謝了,再見
What are you doing? He is cute,and he's a doctor.
你在干什么? 他很帥,又是醫生
How do you know? Honey,I eavesdrop because I care.
你怎么知道? 姐妹,這種事我最留心了
Well,I have plans on Sunday. With who?
我星期天有約,跟誰?
Me. Oh,God.
我自己,天哪
You are the one who told me how important it is to spend time alone.
是你說獨處很重要的
I can't just go out with that guy when I have plans with myself.
我跟自己有約就不能跟他出去
Wouldn't be fair to me.
那樣對我不公平
So basically you're saying you don't want to cheat on yourself.
你是說你不想對自己不忠
Well,if you wanna make me sound crazy.
如果你要把我說成瘋子的話
Saw the new furniture. Very nice.
新家具很棒喔
Joey has the best boyfriend ever!
喬伊有你這個男朋友真好
I kissed Kathy.
我吻了凱西
Are you serious?
真的還假的?
Does Joey know? No.
喬伊知道嗎? 不知道
Is there any way you think he will understand this?
你們想他有可能諒解嗎?
You obviously haven't screwed over your friends.
你顯然沒有背叛過朋友
Which we all appreciate.
我們都很感激
If you'd told him how you felt before you kissed her...
要是你先坦承你的感覺再親她
...knowing Joey,he'd have stepped aside.
喬伊一定會退讓
Don't say that! That's not true,is it?
別這么說!這不是真的吧?
Yeah,he loves you.
真的啊,他愛你
Then why didn't you tell me to do that?
那你們怎么不告訴我?
I said something to Phoebe.
我跟菲比聊過
And I thought it was a really good idea.
對,我覺得這是個好主意
Yeah,I remember. Oh,my God!
天哪!
What am I going to do?
我該怎么辦?
You'll have to tell him. Why do I have to tell him?
你得告訴他,為什么我要告訴他?
Because you do. Yeah,I know.
你就是得說,我知道
Would it be okay if I wrote a song about this?
我可以拿這件事寫一首歌嗎?
I don't know if this is working out. I think....
我不知道這樣下去行不行,我覺得…
I think I wanna see other people.
我想見其他人
Wow. Didn't see that coming.
想不到會這樣
It's not that I don't enjoy this. I do.
不是我不喜歡這樣,我喜歡
I just wanna see what else is out there.
我只是想看看其他可能性
Hey,Guy. What are you doing here?
嗨,你怎么會來這里?
I work across the street.
我剛從對街過來
lt turns out I'm gonna be free Sunday. I wish you had called me.
你知道嗎?結果我星期天有空,你應該通知我
I just told them I'd work this weekend.
我剛同意周末進醫院
Okay,well,maybe next weekend.
好吧,那就下個周末
Definitely. I'll see you. Okay.
沒問題,到時候見,好
Yeah,you'll be talking to me never,because you're a freak who eats alone.
我不會再理你了,你是自己吃飯的怪胎
Sambuca margarita?
茴香瑪格麗特?
It that a real thing?
是真的嗎?
Well,we only had sambuca,so it is now.
我們只有茴香酒,所以是
Listen,Joe. I need to I need to talk to you about something.
聽著,喬伊,我有事要說
What's up?
什么事?
It's about Kathy.
是凱西的事
I like her.
我喜歡她
I like her a lot,actually.
其實是非常喜歡
You do? Yeah.
真的? 對
Your timing couldn't be better.
那你的時機正好
She's not my girlfriend anymore.
她不是我的女朋友了
What?
什么?
Yeah,she broke up with me. When?
她跟我分手了,什么時候?
Just now,after acting class.
剛才上完表演課后
I thought she was doing some scene,so I let people watch.
我以為她在演戲,還讓別人看
Man,I am so sorry. Are you okay?
太可惜了,你還好嗎?
I've been better,but I'm all right. So you like her?
好多了,我沒事,你喜歡她?
Yes,but I don't have to.
對,但我不一定要喜歡她
No,it's okay.
不,沒關系
You know why? Because you came to me first.
你知道為什么? 因為你先來告訴我
I thought that would be the best thing to do.
我覺得這么做最好
You might have your work cut out for you.
你可能會很辛苦
When I talked to her,I got the feeling she's into some other guy.
我跟她談的時候,覺得她在喜歡別人
See,that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
這就是我要跟你談的事
I think I know who the other guy is.
我想我知道那個人是誰
Who?
是誰?
It's me.
是我
I'm the other guy.
我就是那個別人
What?
什么?
When you were late last night,Kathy and I got to talking...
對,你昨天晚歸,凱西和我聊了起來
...and one thing led to another,and....
事情演變到后來就…
And what? Did you sleep with her?
就什么?你跟她上床?
No,I just kissed her. What? That's even worse!
沒有,我只是吻了她,什么?那樣更糟!
How is that worse? It's the same!
怎么會更糟? 我不知道,反正都一樣
There's nothing I could do. I think I'm in love with her!
對不起,我也沒辦法,我愛上她了
Who cares?
那又怎樣?
You went behind my back? I'd never do that to you!
你背著我亂來? 我絕不會那樣對你
I have no excuses. I was totally over the line.
你說得對,我無話可說,我太過份了
You're so far past the line,that you can't even see the line!
過份?你根本就過份到,連過份都不算過份
The line is a dot to you!
只能算正常
Yes,right! And I feel horrible. You have to believe me.
沒錯,沒錯,我很自責,你要相信我
Oh,my God. Is that why you bought all this stuff?
所以你買了這些東西?
You know what?
你知道嗎?
I will not watch your TV.
我不看你的電視
I won't listen to your stereo.
我不聽你的音響
And there's a loaf in the new bread maker I won't eat. Know why?
烤面包機里有一個面包我不吃,你知道為什么?
Probably because It's all tainted with your betrayal!
因為… 因為它被你的背叛弄臟了
This apartment is empty to me! I'm not happy about you either.
今后這間房子對我而言是空的,我對你也很不爽
And just so you know...
跟你說一聲
...I made that bread for you.
那個面包是為你烤的
Oh,my God! He's lost it. He's totally lost it.
天哪,他完全不行了
What?
什么?
This cannot get any worse.
菲比,他的音樂本來就爛到最高點
Rats in the basement are hanging themselves.
地下室的老鼠都去上吊了
Thank you. Thanks.
謝謝
I lost it.
我不行了
I won't play anymore.
我再也不玩音樂了,
After that? Yeah.
接著上臺?可以
No,I mean,if I can help.
我是說我愿意盡力
Yeah,like I could lose it.
我怎么可能不行了
What?
什么?
I played bad on purpose,guys.
我是故意彈得很爛
Okay,you were trying to play bad this whole time.
原來你一直都在故意
No. Just that last song.
不,只有剛才那首