Welcome to the Saint Mary's Hospital.
歡迎來到圣瑪麗醫院,
My name is Senior Nurse Betty Nason, and I am here to present the first-year nurse's orientation.
我的名字是高級護士Betty Nason,我在這里給你展示第一年的護士任職培訓。
As fresh graduate nurses, you will all be assigned a mentor from the senior staff.
作為剛畢業的護士,你們都會被指派一名導師來自有經驗的員工。
Your mentor will be there to guide you through your first few months in the hospital.
你們的導師會指導你在醫院的前幾個月。
You will also be subject to monthly evaluations conducted by me and your respective mentors.
你也會有每月評估有我和你們的導師。
You will be evaluated on a number of factors, including bedside manners,
你們會由許多因素來評估,包括臨床行為,
understanding the patients' needs, punctuality, professionalism and your ability to conform to the rules of the hospital.
理解病人的需求,守時,專業能力和確保遵守醫院規則的能力。
Your pay raises will be based on successful evaluations. Now follow me as I show you to the staff room and your lockers.
你的薪水由評估決定?,F在跟著我展示給你員工房和你的小柜。
83. Who is the orientation directed at?
83.任職培訓針對誰?
84. Which of the following will the nurses NOT be evaluated on?
84.下面哪個護士不會被評估?
85. What is true about the pay raise?
85.關于薪水哪個是正確的?