Hello, you’re listening to KBC radio. I’m Luther Lee with Travel Tips.
大家好,您正在收聽的是KBC電臺。我是Luther Lee,為您帶來旅游小貼士。
Have you ever had to deal with the stress of losing your luggage while traveling?
您在旅游時會有擔心丟失行李的焦慮嗎?
Here are a few tips to prevent losing the things you need.
我這里有幾條建議防止丟失您所需要的東西。
First, pack light so you don’t have to check in any luggage.
第一:輕裝上陣,這樣你就不需要托運行李。
However, if you do have luggage to check in, make sure you don’t include anything valuable or that you’ll need within 24 hours in it.
但是,如果你的確需要托運行李,確保托運的行李中沒有貴重物品或者你24小時內將會用到的東西。
Second, put a copy of your name and address inside your luggage in case your baggage tag gets torn off.
第二,在行李內放一張寫有你名字和地址的紙條以防你的行李牌毀損。
Third, take a picture of your luggage in case you need to describe it to airline personnel.
第三,給你的行李箱拍張照片以防你需要向機場人員描述。
Last, if you’re really concerned about the airline losing your luggage,
最后,如果你真的擔心航空公司將你的行李丟失,
there are a variety of shipping companies that will ship your luggage to your final destination ahead of time.
有很多運輸公司可以幫你把行李提前運送到你的最終目的地。
After our commercial break, I’ll tell you about fun activities you can do during your flight.
廣告之后,我會告訴你一些乘機時可以做的一些有趣的活動。
Who might Mr. Lee be?
Mr. Lee是誰?
What does Mr. Lee suggest?
Mr. Lee的建議是什么?
What will most likely happen next?
接下來最可能發生什么?