日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 托福 > 托福寫作 > 托福寫作真題聽寫訓練 > 正文

托福綜合寫作TPO-19 聽力部分

編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Now listen to part of lecture on the topic you just read about.

現在來聽一段關于你剛剛讀到的話題的演講。
Hi, my name is Bill.
嗨,我的名字是比爾。
Um, I was talking your professor in the subway about the great phone service I use.
額,我在地鐵里跟你們的教授在聊我用的偉大的電話服務。
And it turned out we're both interested in marketing.
結果,我們都對市場感興趣。
So he asked me to talk to his marketing class.
所以他邀請我去和他的市場班級談話。
You see, I am a buzzer, part time, you know.
你們看,我是一個宣傳員,兼職的,你們知道。
During the day, I'm a student just like you.
在白天,我跟你們一樣是一個學生。
Now, I read that piece attacking buzzing, it is really misleading.
現在,我讀過那篇攻擊宣傳的文章,它真是誤導。
How it described buzzing leaves out a lot, and it gives the wrong impression.
它關于宣傳的描述遺漏了很多,而且它給人錯誤的印象。
First, it makes it sound like buzzers don't tell the truth about the products they're buzzing.
首先,它讓它聽起來像宣傳員不會說出他們宣傳的產品的真相。
That's not true.
那不是真的。
How buzzing works is this.
宣傳工作怎么進行是這樣的。
Companies find people who use their products and who really think the product is good.
公司找到用他們的產品并且覺得該產品很好的人。
So buzzing is not like ordinary advertisement where an actress is paid to read some lines.
所以宣傳不像一般的廣告,花錢請女演員讀幾個句子。
Um, yes, I get paid for telling you what I think, but you get the truth from buzzers.
額,是的,我告訴你們我所想的是有報酬的,但是你們從宣傳員那里得到了真相。
I really do think my phone service is great.
我真的認為我的電話服務很棒。
That's why the company hired me.
所以那個公司才雇傭我。
Second, the reading makes it seem that when a buzzer talks to someone, the person believes whatever they hear from the buzzer.
第二,閱讀文章讓它看起來是,當宣傳員跟別人說話時,那些人就會相信任何他們從宣傳員那里聽到的。
Not true. In fact, the opposite is true.
不是真的。事實上,反過來是真的。
People I talked to ask a lot of questions about the products I buzz, they asked about the price, service and how long I've used the product.
和我說話的人會問很多關于我宣傳的產品的問題,他們問價格、服務和我用這個產品多久了。
If I don't have good answers, they won't buy the products.
如果我沒有好的回答,他們是不會買產品的。
Finally, if you believe what you read, buzzing will destroy civilization, that is stupid.
最后,如果你相信你讀到的東西,宣傳會破壞文明,那真是太傻了。
If a product is bad, the company can't recruit buzzers.
如果一個產品不好,公司不會招募宣傳員的。
So what you hear from a buzzer is not only sincere, is likely to be about a good product.
所以你從一個宣傳員那里聽來的東西不僅是真誠的,很有可能是關于一個好的產品。
If you try the phone service I use, you're gonna love it.
如果你試一下我用的電話服務,你會愛上它的。
So people who try buzzed-products are going to have a good experience. So they'll end up being more trustful and open to people.
所以使用宣傳的產品的人們將會有一個好的體驗。所以結果是他們會更加相信別人,更加開放。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
recruit [ri'kru:t]

想一想再看

v. 招募,征兵,吸收(新成員),補充
n.

聯想記憶
misleading [mis'li:diŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人誤解的

 
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 恐怖故事电影| 母乳妈妈忌口胀气食物| 老师也疯狂电视剧| 五年级上册口算| 奇怪的梦美术四年级绘画| 等着我主持人| 过客图片| 147顶级艺术人像摄影| 小学生必用头像| 报团云南旅游价格| 石隽| 赵依芳| 科室对分级护理落实情况检查记录| xiuren秀人网最新地址| 熊出没十年之约| 茅原实里| 都市频道节目表| 保镖电影大全免费| 向团组织靠拢的打算| 马会传真论坛13297соm查询官网 | 《红色》电影| 集体生活成就我教学设计| 一元二次方程实际问题| 无耻之徒豆瓣| 《白狼》大结局| 祈今朝电视剧| 极寒之城在线观看高清完整| 拔萝卜视频免费完整版| 谍变1939全部演员表| 推普周主题班会活动记录| 简谱儿歌| 丰满美女| 2024头像| 张小斐和雷佳音的电影| 格雷的五十道阴影| 家族游戏| 礼佛大忏悔文简书| 溜溜的她| 宋佳风平浪静| 自拍在线观看| 大团圆李静张娴|