The woman expresses her opinion about the university's plan. Briefly summarize the plan.
這位女士對這項大學計劃表達了自己的看法。請簡要概括這項計劃。
Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.
然后說明她的觀點并解釋她如此認為的原因。
Now listen to two students discussing the article.
兩個學生正在討論這篇文章,請聽他們的對話。
Man: So, what do you think of this?
男:你對這項計劃怎么看?
Woman: Well, I think it's a good idea, necessary, too.
女:我覺得這個主意不錯,也很有必要。
Man: Why is that?
男:為什么呢?
Woman: Well, you know, I've actually been up to the admissions office a couple of times, like,
女:我實際上去過好幾次招生辦公室,
to pick up some information for a friend, you know,
去給朋友打聽一些信息什么的,
and every time I've ever been there, wow, you can tell they're really busy.
每次我去的時候,哇,都能看出來他們真的很忙。
Man: Oh, really?
男:真的嗎?
Woman: Yeah, those staff members are running around like crazy,
女:真的,那些工作人員瘋了一樣跑來跑去,
on the phone, doing interviews, dealing with tons of paper work.
不停地接電話,進行面試,還要處理一大堆文件。
So I can totally believe what they are saying about the time factor,
所以我完全相信他們說的關于時間因素的事情,
seems like having one less thing to worry about will be a good thing.
看起來能夠少擔心一件事情會是一件好事。
Man: Sounds like it.
男:聽起來好像是的。
Woman: Yep, oh, and about the other point.
女:沒錯,對了,還有這另一個觀點。
Man: The, uh, the different perspective thing?
男:這...不同角度這個事兒?
Woman: Uh hum, I think people like us will be really good at this.
女:是的,我覺得我們這樣的人會很擅長這件事的。
Unlike, you know. I remember when I was first shown around the campus, the guide leading was, well, he was super nice,
不像...你懂的。我還記得我第一次參觀學校的時候,帶隊的向導是個...超級好的人,
but there were some questions that he couldn't really answer from experience.
但是有些問題他沒辦法根據經驗回答我們。
Man: Like what?
男:比如?
Woman: Well, practical things, which are the noisier dorms?
女:一些比較實際的問題,比如哪些宿舍更吵?
Or which ones are quietest? Which student cafeteria he'd recommend?
或者哪些宿舍最安靜?他比較推薦哪家學生餐廳?
Stuff he didn't have first-hand knowledge about, I mean, how could he?
那些工作人員沒有親身體驗過的事情,而且,這些他也沒法體驗。
Man: I see. Our point of view might be more helpful.
男:我懂了,我們的觀點在這方面也許更有用一些。