十句最蹩腳的英語翻譯

學英語的朋友,如果學藝不精的千萬不要望文生義,本文就介紹十句讓人狂笑的蹩腳翻譯。
1.If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself.
日本旅館:如果您想調節您房間的溫度,請控制您自己。
2.Please don't feed the animals. If you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty.
匈牙利動物園:請不要給動物喂食。如果您有食品,請喂給值班警衛。
3.Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.
挪威酒吧:女士們不要在酒吧里生孩子。
4.Fur coats made for ladies from their skins.
瑞典皮貨商店:為女士們制作的皮大衣,是用她們的皮制成的。
5.Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.
香港牙科診所:由最新的衛理公會教徒給您拔牙。
6.Drop your trousers here for best results.
泰國的干洗店:在這里脫掉您的褲子,等待最好的結果。
7.Specialist in women and other diseases.
意大利婦科診所:我們是女人和其他疾病的專家。
8.Welcome to the cemetery where famous Russian artists are buried daily except Thursday.
俄國公墓:歡迎訪問這個公墓,許多著名的俄國藝術家每天埋在這里,但星期四不埋。
9.We take your bags and send them in all directions.
丹麥機場:我們將拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。
10.The manager has personally passed all water served here.
墨西哥旅館:旅館經理將親自為您撒尿。
