英語日常會話-介紹

ah, I do know you. (哦,是的,我認識你。)
I know you, but I forgot your name. (我認識你,可是我忘了你叫什么。)
我不敢肯定,也許在哪兒見過。
I'm not sure. Maybe.
It's possible. (我不肯定,可能吧?)
What's your name again? (你叫什么來著?)
不,我想不是這樣的。
No, I don't think so.
No, I'm afraid not.
No, I don't believe so.
這是我們第一次見面。
This is the first time we have met.
Have you two met? (你們倆人見過?)
No, this is the first time we have met. (沒見過,這是我們第一次見面。)
We've never met before. (我們以前從來沒見過。)
鮑勃是你的老朋友嗎?
Is Bob an old friend of yours?
Is Bob an old friend of yours? (鮑勃是你的老朋友嗎?)
Yes, I met him twenty years ago in America. (是的,我是20年前在美國認識他的。)
我想不起來他叫什么名字了。
I can't remember his name.
I can't remember his name. (我想不起來他叫什么名字了。)
Neither can I. (我也想不起來了。)
I can't recall his name. His name escapes me.
這事全拜托你了。
I leave it entirely to your kind consideration. *consideration “體貼、照顧”。
I'll leave it up to you. 直譯是“(工作或決定等)全都靠你了”。
Please consider it. *consider同think about,即“考慮”、“細想”。
I'd appreciate it if you could consider it.
我叫約翰·希恩。
I'm John Sheehan.
My name is John Sheehan.
My name's John Sheehan.
