英語日常會話-拒絕

我希望可以,但是……
I wish I could, but... *委婉地拒絕對方要求的表達方式。
Could you work overtime tonight? (今天晚上能加個班嗎?)
I wish I could, but... (我希望可以,但是……)
I'd love to, but...
我不愿意。
I won't.
I want you to do it now. (我想讓你現在就做。)
I won't. (我不愿意。)
不,謝謝。
No, thank you. *雖然很感激,但必須拒絕時使用。
Do you need help? (要我來幫你嗎?)
No, thank you. (不,謝謝。)
No, thanks. *隨便的說法。
Yes, thank you. (好吧,麻煩你。)
我想不行。
I don't think so.
Can we go? (我們也能去嗎?)
No, I don't think so. (不,我想不行。)
I don't believe so.
我不要。
I don't want it.
Here you are. (給你。)
I don't want it. (我不要。)
真的不要。
I really don't want it.
Take one. (拿一個吧。)
I really don't want it. (我真的不要。)
真抱歉,我不能幫助你。
I'm sorry I can't help you.
Where is the ABC Hotel? (請問ABC飯店在哪兒?)
I'm sorry I can't help you. (對不起,我幫不了你。)
Can you work overtime tonight? (今天晚上你能加班嗎?)
I'm sorry, I can't help you. (對不起,我加不了班。)
I'm sorry I can't assist you.
I'm sorry I can't be any help.
我反對他的建議。
I'm against his proposal.
我很樂意,可我幫不了你。
I wish I could help you, but I can't.
Could you help me get a job? (您能幫我找一份工作嗎?)
I wish I could help you, but I can't. (可惜我幫不了你。)
那事我使不上勁。
I can't do anything about it.
You have to help me. (你得幫幫我。)
I can't do anything about it. (那事我使不上勁。)
There is nothing I can do about it.
I can do nothing about it.
我無法滿足你的愿望。
I can't make that happen.
I want to work for this company. (我想在這家公司工作。)
Sorry, I can't make that happen. (對不起,我無法滿足你的愿望。)
我沒那份心情。
I'm not in the mood.
Do you want to dance? (想跳舞嗎?)
I'm not in the mood. (我沒那份心情。)
I don't feel like it.
很遺憾,我現在有件急事。
I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.
I'm afraid I've got urgent business now. (很遺憾,我現在有件急事。)
That's a shame. (真是太遺憾了。)
我有別的事。
I have other business to take care of.
Are you free today? (你今天有時間嗎?)
No, I have other business to take care of. (沒有,我有別的事。)
對不起,我現在正忙著呢。
I'm sorry, but I'm busy just now.
I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.
對不起,我有急事。
I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry.
Sorry, I don't have time. (對不起,我沒時間了。)
現在不行。
Not right now.
我就算了吧。
Count me out. *自己不愿意參加,不愿意加入時使用。
Are you coming? (你來嗎?)
Count me out. (我就算了吧。)
Count me in. (算上我一個。)
如果可以的話,最好不……
I'd rather not.
Let's go drinking. (我們去喝酒吧。)
I'd rather not. (我還是不去了吧。)
夠了,夠了。
Enough. *Enough表示“所有量,接受量足夠了”。也可以用來表示有夠多的麻煩和痛苦時。
You have to... (你必須……)
Enough. (
