日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 雙語閱讀 > 故事小說 > 詩歌 > 經典詩歌 > 正文

經典詩歌:Mending Wall 修墻

來源:愛思英語網 編輯:Jasmine ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

有一樣東西它不喜歡墻,
That sends the frozen ground-swell under it,
凍脹了墻下的基礎土壤,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun;
太陽一曬,墻上石塊跌落在兩旁;
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
墻體開裂,雙人并肩而過像穿堂。
The work of hunters is another thing:
獵人的行為則是另一番景象:
I have come after them and made repair
我要緊隨其后修補不停的忙,
Where they have left not one stone on a stone,
他們拆掉石塊卻不放回原位上,
But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
而是把兔子趕出讓它們難躲藏,
To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
惹得獵狗叫汪汪。我所說的裂縫
No one has seen them made or heard them made,
沒有誰見過其開裂聽過其聲響,
But at spring mending-time we find them there.
但到春天來修補,眼前已是百孔千瘡。
I let my neighbor know beyond the hill;
我通知了山那邊的鄰居街坊,
And on a day we meet to walk the line
約好了一天沿著墻巡查一趟,
And set the wall between us once again.
重新壘起我們之間的這堵墻。
We keep the wall between us as we go.
我們沿著墻各自走在各一方,
To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
將各自一側的石塊收拾妥當。
And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
有些石塊成塊狀,有些近乎于球狀,
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
我們不得不口念咒語確保其穩當:
"Stay where you are until our backs are turned!"
“請呆在那兒不要晃,等我們折回來查訪!”
We wear our fingers rough with handling them.
我們搬弄石塊,手指被磨得粗糙無光。
Oh, just another kind of out-door game,
啊,這種戶外游戲只不過別于它樣,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
玩家各站各一方。這讓我若有所想:
There where it is we do not need the wall:
我們在這里并不需要修建這堵墻:
He is all pine and I am apple orchard.
那邊種松木這邊種蘋果樹隔墻相望。
My apple trees will never get across
我的蘋果樹永遠不會越過這一屏障:
And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.
跑到他松樹下去把松果嘗,我對他講。
He only says, "Good fences make good neighbors."
他只好說,“好籬笆會促成好街坊。”
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
春天讓我好心傷,我想知道
If I could put a notion in his head:
我是否能讓他這樣去思量:
"Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it
好籬笆何以能促成好街坊?難道說
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.
這是養牛的地方?但這純粹是說謊。
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
以前修建這堵墻,我就該好好想一想
What I was walling in or walling out,
我要把什么東西來設防,
And to whom I was like to give offense.
我是否有冒犯誰的地方。
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
有樣東西它的確不喜歡墻,
That wants it down." I could say "Elves" to him,
就像妖鬼想讓它倒塌一樣,我這樣講。
But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather
但準確地說這不是妖鬼,我寧愿
He said it for himself. I see him there
他自己說出來是啥名堂。我見他
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
用雙手將石塊上端牢牢抓住不放,
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
就像石器時代武裝的野蠻人一樣。
He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
我認為他似乎已墜入黑暗感到迷茫,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
這黑暗不只是來自樹林和樹的影像。
He will not go behind his father's saying,
他不去琢磨父輩曾如何對他講,
And he likes having thought of it so well
倒是認為父輩所說的話非常棒,
He says again, "Good fences make good neighbors."
他接著又說,“好籬笆會促成好街坊。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
offense [ə'fens]

想一想再看

n. 過錯,冒犯,觸怒,犯規,犯罪,進攻

 
pine [pain]

想一想再看

n. 松樹,松木
vi. 消瘦,憔悴,渴望

聯想記憶
orchard ['ɔ:tʃəd]

想一想再看

n. 果園

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艱難的,討厭的,不適的

 
abreast [ə'brest]

想一想再看

adv. 并肩地,趕得上

聯想記憶
shade [ʃeid]

想一想再看

n. 陰影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)濃淡
vt

聯想記憶
savage ['sævidʒ]

想一想再看

adj. 野性的,兇猛的,粗魯的,荒野的
n.

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 經典詩歌 修墻

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 董明珠:简历 个人资料| 张振铎| 禁忌爱| fate动漫免费观看| 圆的认识评课| 河东舞曲的士高| 电影网1905免费版| 空姐制服诱惑| 王子文个人资料| xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx69| 孽子 电影| 地铁电影| 猎仇者电影| 《春天的故事》六年级的课本| 张美仁爱| 霹霹乐翻天| 内蒙古电视台节目表| 鲁班书咒语大全| 欧美日韩欧美日韩| 哑妻| 宫心计剧情介绍全集| 《父亲的爱》阅读理解答案| 帕米尔我的家乡多么美简谱| 一闪一闪亮晶晶电影免费| 牛梦尧| 张俪eyely| 抗日名将卫立煌 电影| 五年级下册语文第五单元| 《爱与野蛮》电影| 巴霍巴利王3电影免费观看| 棉袜vk| 大尺度激情吻戏| 速度与激情15| 男女视频在线播放| 高钧贤| 在人间在线观看免费完整版| 郑荣植个人资料| 陈芷琰的搞笑日常| 孤战迷城电视剧剧情介绍| 曙光初现时的最后阴影 电影| 网络胜利组|