11. When you’re watching a nature show on television, don’t feel too bad when the lion kills the gazelle because the lion has to eat, too.
當你看見電視上的動物世界里獅子吃掉羚羊時,不用感到痛心,因為這就是食物鏈。
12. There’s always something.
凡事總有希望。
13. Don’t scuff your shoes.
不要把鞋穿壞。
14. Anticipate what could go wrong—something always goes wrong—and try to prevent it from happening. If it happens anyway, learn from it.
要對不幸的事情來臨有所準備——雖然有時事情總會變的很糟,但要在事情變壞前有心理準備。無論發生什么事,都要從中得到教訓。
15. Act a little cocky.
平時表現的要自信些。
16. There’s only one way to do things: the right way.
凡事總有解決的辦法,但要找準正確的方向。
17. When you’re screwing something in, make sure it’s on good and tight, but don’t overdo it, or you’ll strip the screw.
當你想把什么事情牢牢抓緊時,要把握一個合適的度,否則你就會失去。
18. Don’t take the little sticker off the peach until you’re ready to eat it because the sticker will rip the skin and make it go bad faster.
除非你想吃掉桃子,否則不要輕易把它的包裝撕掉,因為沒有包裝它會壞的很快。
19. Listen to people. Listen to their stories. Listen deeply. That’s how you learn things.
學會聆聽。聽他們的故事,要認真入神。因為那是你學東西的方式。
20. Love your family. They’re for always.
熱愛家庭。他們是永恒。