10. Work on one item at a time.
在一個時間內集中精力做一件事情。
11. Put your basic values into writing.
把你的基本價值觀寫下來。
12. Put your goals (all of them) into writing.
把你所有的目標寫下來。
13. Do your next day's planning at the end of the day.
一天結束前為第二天做好計劃。
14. Be networking conscious.
有意識地建立關系網。
15. Establish a reading/learning program.
制訂一個閱讀或者學習計劃。
16. Ask the question, where is the strategic or competitive advantage?
問這樣一個問題,自己的戰略或者競爭優勢在哪里?
17. Figure out what you are very good at doing--delegate or outsource the rest.
確定你最善于做的是什么——將其它事委派或外包給別人做。
18. Analyze the cost/benefit of what you are doing. It may be more cost-effective to delegate or outsource.
為你正做的工作做一個成本效益分析。也許把這項工作委派或外包給別人是更加劃算的。
19. Ask yourself, "Is what I am doing the highest value contribution I can make now?" If not, don't do it.
問你自己:“我正在做的事情能讓我獲得最大的利益回報嗎?”,如果不是,那就不要去做。