You have a beautiful personality.你的氣質很好。
You flatter me immensely.你過獎啦。
You should be slow to judge others.你不應該隨意評論別人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何錯誤,請你原諒
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。
I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪費的時間重新回來,讓我再浪費一遍。
I like you the way you were.我喜歡你以前的樣子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你們兩個自己去看電影吧,我不想當電燈泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人嗎?
How long have you known her?你認識她多久了?
It was love at frist sight.一見鐘情
I'd bettle hit the books.我要復習功課啦。
a piece of one's mind .直言不諱
He gave me a piece of mind,"Don't shift responsibility onto others."他責備道:“不要把責任推卸到別人身上?!?br />a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活
The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog life.這對夫婦老是吵架,相互之間水火不容。
v. 阿諛奉承,取悅,炫耀
n. 平整工具