Teacher Li has international prestige.李老師享有國際聲望。
Some of our national treasures are in the Forbidden City.我們的一些國寶保存在故宮里。
The invitation said we should dress formally,not casually.邀請函上講,我們應該穿著正式服裝,而不是休閑服裝。
I think the day we met was a special occasion.我想我們相識的那一天是很特別的。
He’s very shy.It’s unusually for him to share his opinions.他很害羞,他并不常表達他的意見。
One of the greatest pleasures of life is conversation.人生的最大樂趣之一就是談話
He’s washing his car in the garage.他在車房里洗車。
Thank/thoughtful/thousand/Thursday/author/healthy/nothing/truthful/oath/breath
A.Thank you for being so thoughtful.謝謝你如此周到。
B.It was nothing!Think nothing of it.沒什么。小事一樁。
If you exercise regularly and eat properly,you’ll stay fit and healthy.如果你經常鍛煉并適當飲食,你會保持健康的。
I have nothing to do with that.我跟此事全無關系。
It’s nothing serious.這沒什么了不起。
Nothing’s going to change my love for you.沒什么能改變我對你的愛。
he’s nothing to me.她在我心目中微不足道。
We want you to tell us the truth-nothing more,nothing less.我們要你說實話,一點不多,一點不少。