日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 實戰口語 > 美語情景對話 > 正文

美語情景對話 第1145期:Meg's Place 梅格的公寓

編輯:aimee ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Todd: So Meg, do you live in a house or an apartment?

托德:梅格,你住在房子里還是公寓里?
Meg: I live in an apartment near the train station.
梅格:我住在臨近火車站的公寓里。
Todd: Oh, you live downtown.
托德:哦,你住在市中心。
Meg: I do.
梅格:沒錯。
Todd: Do you like living downtown?
托德:你喜歡生活在市中心?
Meg: I do like living downtown because it's so convenient. Everything is close by, grocery stores, the mall, the station.
梅格:我的確喜歡住在市中心,因為很方便。附近什么都有,有雜貨店、有購物中心,還有車站。
Todd: Oh, that's great. So what about your apartment? Do you have a nice apartment?
托德:哦,那很不錯。你的公寓怎么樣?你的公寓漂亮嗎?
Meg: It's a nice apartment, but it's really small.
梅格:我的公寓很好,不過非常小。
Todd: Oh yeah? How many rooms?
托德:是嗎?有幾個房間?
Meg: Well, there are three rooms. But each room is pretty small. There's a bedroom, a sitting room like a living room, and the kitchen room.
梅格:有三個房間。不過每個房間都很小。有一間臥室、一個起居室,還有廚房。
Todd: Oh, wow. So in your bedroom, like, do you have a big queen size bed, a small bed?
托德:哇哦。你臥室里的床是大床還是小床?
Meg: I have a small twin size bed or a single bed in the bedroom because it's pretty small. So there's not much space for a big bed.
梅格:我臥室里有一張小的單人床,因為臥室很小。沒有足夠的空間放大床。
Todd: All right. So do you have a TV in your bedroom?
托德:好。那你臥室里有電視嗎?
Meg: No. Actually, I don't own a TV at all.
梅格:沒有。我家里沒有電視。
Todd: Really? So there's no TV in the living room, too.
托德:真的嗎?所以起居室里也沒有電視。
Meg: There's no TV anywhere in the apartment.
梅格:公寓里沒有電視。
Todd: Wow. What do you do in your house?
托德:哇哦。那你在家里時做什么?
Meg: I have a laptop computer. So usually, I can watch some TV shows or videos on my laptop.
梅格:我有一臺筆記本電腦。通常我用筆記本電腦看電視節目和視頻。
Todd: All right. Okay. Do you like to watch movies in bed?
托德:好。你喜歡躺在床上看電影嗎?
Meg: Yeah. Sometimes I like to watch movies in bed or sometimes I prefer to sit in the living room and watch movies.
梅格:對。有時我喜歡躺在床上看電影,有時我喜歡坐在起居室里看電影。
Todd: Right. So you must have high-speed Internet.
托德:好。你家的網速一定很快。
Meg: I do. Yes. I have an Internet box that my laptop can connect to.
梅格:對,沒錯。我有一個筆記本電腦可以連接的上網盒。
Todd: Okay. Cool. Do you have a nice big sofa?
托德:好,真酷。你有大沙發嗎?
Meg: I have two small sofas. So you can push them together to make one big sofa or you can keep them separate. Usually, I keep them separate because there's more room for people to sit on.
梅格:我有兩個小沙發。可以把兩個沙發拼在一起,做成一個大沙發,也可以分開用。通常,我不會把兩個沙發拼在一起,因為這樣有更多的空間,方便人們坐在上面。
Todd: Okay. Now, you like to cook. So you must have a nice kitchen.
托德:好。你喜歡烹飪。你一定有個很棒的廚房。
Meg: Unfortunately, I have a very tiny kitchen.
梅格:不幸的是,我的廚房非常小。
Todd: Oh no. How do you cook?
托德:哦不。那你怎么做飯?
Meg: I have to use some extra tables to have more space. The counter is really small, so there's not much space. So I have an extra table I use for preparing the food.
梅格:我要用其他的桌子來增加空間。廚房的操作臺太小了,沒有太多空間。所以我在準備食物時要用其他的桌子。
Todd: Okay. Do you have an oven?
托德:好。你有烤箱嗎?
Meg: I have a very small toaster oven. So it's not really an oven.
梅格:我有一個很小的烤箱。其實算不上烤箱。
Todd: All right. So do you have a microwave?
托德:好。你有微波爐嗎?
Meg: I do have a microwave and a small refrigerator and one burner, like a stove top burner.
梅格:我有一個微波爐,一個小冰箱,還有一個煤氣灶。
Todd: Okay. Do you cook every night?
托德:好。你每天晚上都做飯嗎?
Meg: I don't cook every night. Sometimes, I'm too busy. And sometimes because my kitchen is so small, I get a little frustrated. So I just pick up some food from a restaurant.
梅格:我不是每晚都做飯。我特別忙的時候就不做。而且因為廚房太小了,所以有時我會沮喪,那時我也不做飯。我會從餐廳買飯回家。
Todd: All right. Now, you live in an apartment, so how many floors does your apartment building have?
托德:好。你住在公寓里,那棟公寓樓有多少層?
Meg: The building has five floors and I live on the fifth floor.
梅格:5層,我就住在5樓。
Todd: Nice. Fifth floor.
托德:好,5樓。
Meg: Yeah. The view is nice, but unfortunately, there's no elevator.
梅格:對,視野不錯,不過不幸的是,沒有電梯。
Todd: Oh no.
托德:不是吧。
Meg: So you always have to take the stairs.
梅格:只能爬樓梯。
Todd: Wow. Five flights of stairs.
托德:哇哦。要爬5層。
Meg: Five flights of stairs everyday. But it's good exercise.
梅格:每天都要爬5樓。不過這是很好的鍛煉。
Todd: So you're on the fifth floor. Do you have a balcony?
托德:你住在5樓。有陽臺嗎?
Meg: I have a small balcony where my washing machine is and I can also hang out my laundry out there.
梅格:有一個小陽臺,我把洗衣機放在陽臺,方便我晾衣服。
Todd: Oh cool, washing machine is outside.
托德:不錯,把洗衣機放在外面。
Meg: It is outside. It's a little different from my house in America.
梅格:的確是在外面。和我在美國的房子不太一樣。
Todd: So from your view, what can you see?
托德:從你住的地方往外看能看到什么?
Meg: I can see the train station from one window and all the restaurants downtown. And from a different window, I can see the mountains.
梅格:從其中一扇窗戶看出去,我可以看到火車站和市中心所有的餐廳。通過另一扇窗戶,我可以看到高山。
Todd: Oh nice. Yeah, the mountains are nice.
托德:不錯。山很漂亮。
Meg: Yeah, it's really pretty.
梅格:沒錯,真的非常漂亮。

公寓.jpg

譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
stove [stəuv]

想一想再看

n. 爐子,火爐窯;烘房;【主英】溫室

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 廚房,(全套)炊具,灶間

 
elevator ['eliveitə]

想一想再看

n. 電梯,飛機升降舵,斗式皮帶輸送機

聯想記憶
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 計算器,計算者,柜臺
[計算機] 計數器

 
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

聯想記憶
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分開,抽印本
adj. 分開的,各自的,

 
refrigerator [ri'fridʒə.reitə]

想一想再看

n. 冰箱

聯想記憶
convenient [kən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 方便的,便利的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 蹲着吐一地呕吐视频| 印度电影《希努》| 陕西单招真题电子版| 《魔鬼天使》电影| 甄子丹电影| 迷夜电影| 搏击俱乐部豆瓣| 如意电视剧| 廊桥遗梦 电影| bobo视频| 赤足惊魂电影| 搬山道人| hugh grant| 男同视频在线| 金珊| 心奇爆龙| 寻梦环游记英文名| 未删减视频| 电影继母劳拉| 碧海情天 电视剧| 离别的车站简谱| 吉泽明步电影| 黄造时曹查理隔世情电影| 河南电视台卫星频道| 春香传在线观看| 女忍者法帖| 高一英语单词表电子版| 赵在允| 蛇魔女大闹都市| 各各他的路赞美诗歌| 凤凰卫视资讯台直播| lanarhoades无套大片| 黄金比例身材| 玫瑰的故事剧照| 莫恭明| 热带夜电影| 1987年美国电影| 服务质量模型| 杨采钰电影| 天下无贼果宝特攻| 触底反弹电影|