日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 實戰口語 > 美語情景對話 > 正文

美語情景對話 第968期:Big Picture 大方向

編輯:aimee ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Daniel: Hey, Vella. Well we're talking about things, big things you want to achieve in your life, so how about you? What do want to do?

丹尼爾:嘿,維拉。我們在談論人生中想實現的大事,那你呢?你想做什么?
Vella: Well, one of my biggest dreams is to become an actress.
維拉:嗯,我最大的夢想之一是成為演員。
Daniel: Uh-uh.
丹尼爾:嗯。
Vella: Because I really love acting and, you know, it would be fun to act in a movie and to play, you know, as a different character than who you really are.
維拉:因為我非常喜歡表演,出演電影,扮演與自己不同的角色會很有趣。
Daniel: Uh-uh. What kind of movies especially, do you have any preferences?
丹尼爾:嗯。你喜歡哪類電影?
Vella: I would love to try all characters. You know, maybe play in a horror movie or comedy or romance, anything.
維拉:我想嘗試各種角色。可能是恐怖電影、喜劇或是浪漫電影,任何角色。
Daniel: Where do you want to do this? Back in Indonesia, in the States?
丹尼爾:你想在哪里實現這個夢想?回到印尼,還是在美國?
Vella: Well, I would love to become a Hollywood actress, but it might be too impossible so I would just try in Indonesia first, and maybe if I can go international, then that would be amazing.
維拉:我想成為好萊塢演員,不過這可能遙不可及,所以我想先在印尼嘗試一下,也許我可以走向國際呢,要是那樣就太棒了。
Daniel: OK, good. Do you have any, like do you want to do it within ten years or something?
丹尼爾:好,很好。你在未來10年有想做的事情嗎?
Vella: Well, since I'm graduating pretty soon, I would love to try, you know, as soon as I get back to Indonesia.
維拉:我馬上就要畢業了,我想回到印尼就開始準備。
Daniel: Uh-uh.
丹尼爾:嗯。
Vella: And, you know, start trying to go to agencies.
維拉:開始找經紀公司。
Daniel: Is there any other dream that you want to achieve?
丹尼爾:你還有其他想實現的夢想嗎?
Vella: This might sound silly, but I love Ricky Martin.
維拉:這可能聽起來有些傻,我非常喜歡瑞奇·馬丁。
Daniel: Uh-uh.
丹尼爾:嗯。
Vella: And, you know, I really want to have the chance to meet him and maybe dance with him.
維拉:我非常希望有機會能見到他,我想和他一起跳舞。
Daniel: OK.
丹尼爾:好。
Vella: Because he's Latino and I'm really into Latin culture, and I know that dancing is really, you know, a big part of the culture.
維拉:他是拉丁裔,我非常喜歡拉丁文化,我知道舞蹈是拉丁文化中的重要部分。
Daniel: Oh, yeah, it is.
丹尼爾:哦,沒錯。
Vella: And it will be really amazing if I could just dance, you know, with Ricky Martin.
維拉:如果如果我能和瑞奇·馬丁一起跳舞那就太棒了。
Daniel: He's a really good dancer.
丹尼爾:他是非常優秀的舞者。
Vella: And maybe I could be in his music video.
維拉:也許我還可以出演他的音樂錄影帶。
Daniel: That would be nice. That would be really, really nice.
丹尼爾:那很好。要是那樣就太好了。
Vella: And the last thing is probably get married and start my own family.
維拉:我最后一個夢想可能是結婚,組建自己的家庭。
Daniel: Uh-uh. How is that going? Do you have any plans? Do you have a boyfriend, like do you have any...?
丹尼爾:嗯。這個進展如何?你有計劃嗎?你現在有男友嗎,你有……?
Vella: Well, I'm in a relationship right now, so hopefully that goes well.
維拉:嗯,我現在有男友,希望一切進展順利。
Daniel: Oh, good. So you want to start a family right?
丹尼爾:很好。你想組建自己的家庭?
Vella: Yes.
維拉:對。
Daniel: How many children would you like to have?
丹尼爾:你想生幾個孩子?
Vella: Two to three, maximum three.
維拉:兩個或三個,最多三個。
Daniel: Two to three, OK.
丹尼爾:兩個或三個,好。
Vella: I would love to have twins.
維拉:我希望生雙胞胎。
Daniel: Wow, why?
丹尼爾:哇哦,為什么?
Vella: A girl and a boy so ....
維拉:最好是一個女孩一個男孩……
Daniel: Why?
丹尼爾:為什么?
Vella: I don't know.
維拉:我也不知道。
Daniel: Oh, it sounds, it sounds really fun.
丹尼爾:哦,這聽起來很有趣。
Vella: Because no one in my family, you know, has twins, so I think it would be cool to be the first one to have twins.
維拉:我家里沒有人生雙胞胎,所以我想如果第一胎能生雙胞胎會很酷。
Daniel: But at the same time, it seems to me to be quite hard to raise like twins because everything comes double, you know.
丹尼爾:可是養雙胞胎非常難,因為所有的東西都要準備雙份。
Vella: It's the same thing as having like two or three children, you know, you just get them at the same time.
維拉:這和養兩三個孩子一樣,只不過雙胞胎要同時買而已。
Daniel: That's why it's even harder because you have, I don't know, double expenses, double everything.
丹尼爾:所以會更難,因為這樣花費也是雙倍的,一切都是雙倍的。
Vella: Yeah, well I'd just love to try having twins.
維拉:對,我們想盡量生雙胞胎。
Daniel: No, great, that sounds like a good plan. Thanks.
丹尼爾:好,聽起來是個不錯的計劃。謝謝你。

計劃.jpg

譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
achieve [ə'tʃi:v]

想一想再看

v. 完成,達到,實現

 
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜劇,滑稽,幽默事件

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戲,行為,假裝 adj. 代理的,臨時的,供演出

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 好一个中国大舞台简谱| 人口高质量发展论文800字| 殷雪梅| 身披彩衣的姑娘简谱| 韩国伦理片在线观看免费| 听风者电视剧演员表| 哈尔的移动城堡电影免费观看国语| 秀人网xiuren大尺度| 关宝慧| 全国精神病查询系统官网| 视频精品| 血色天劫| 电影《正青春》| 2018年党课主题及内容| 落鞠婧祎| 性感的护士| 87电影| 童女之舞| 奥特曼名字大全加图片| 周子航| 云月之恋简谱| 碧血蓝天| 卧虎演员表| 追捕电影完整版免费| 忘忧草电影| 孩子身高不达标| 缺宅男女电视剧| 莫恭明| 李截| 陷阱:致命的诱惑| 说木叶原文| 李截| 天下无贼果宝特攻| 爱在西元前简谱| 氨基丁酸正品排名第一名| gayvideos| infrustructure| 李莉莉| 局外人电影| 电影《48天》免费观看全集| 狗年龄|