Ⅰ.核心學習:Managing Conflict 解決沖突
Steve: Hi Mike. Have you met the new hire in the Business Development Department?
史蒂夫:嗨麥克,你見過業務開發部新來的職員了嗎?
Mike: No, I haven't had the pleasure yet.
麥克:沒有,我還沒有這份榮幸。
Steve: Trust me - it's not a pleasure to meet him!
史蒂夫:相信我,跟他見面不是什么好事!
Mike: Steve! That's not like you at all to say nasty things about a colleague.
麥克:史蒂夫!說同事壞話可一點兒也不像你的作風。
Michael: Black, bitter and strong I suppose.
邁克爾:我想我們只能喝苦而濃烈的黑咖啡了。
Steve: Well just wait to you meet him. I think he is a real pig.
史蒂夫:好吧,等你見了他就知道了。我覺得他真是一頭豬。
Mike: Why do you have that impression?
麥克:你為什么會有這種印象?
Steve: He is rude, unfriendly and too pushy.
史蒂夫:他很粗魯、不友好還特別愛出風頭。
Mike: Maybe he is just suffering from culture shock being in a new company.
麥克:也許剛到一個新公司他還不習慣。
Steve: Well he needs to learn the culture of this office pretty quickly or he will make lots of enemies.
史蒂夫:他需要盡快學會適應這個公司的習慣,否則他會樹很多敵人。
Mike: Its up to us to help him make friends then!
麥克:這得靠我們來幫他交朋友!