Court?Lisa?Ah,It's Jennifer!
柯特? 麗薩? 我是詹妮弗!
You're sleeping with her too?No,no,of course not.
你也和她打炮? 不 不 當然不了
You are still dating that writer guy,right?Ah!
你還在和那個作家約會對吧? 啊!
Oh my god.You are disgusting.I'm never sleeping with you again.
天吶 你太惡心了 我再也不要和你約炮了
But we still on for tomorrow night?Yeah.Good.Yeah.
那明晚還一起吃飯嗎? 行 那就好!
Oh my god.How long has this been happening?How long has this been going on?
天吶 這樣的狀況發生多久了? 你們這樣多長時間了?
You really should call.I know.
你真的應該先打個電話的 我懂的
You knew why I knew something was happening because I texted...
我知道正發生一些事 因為我發短信給...
What?Portia?NO.Woo...What're you..what's,That's Ellen.No,It's not.
什么?Portia? 不 不 不是的 不是 你...那是..那是艾倫 不 不
See? she just said no.It's not.You really should call first.
她說了不是 她就不是 你真的應該先打電話
Jan,good luck with the show.I understand.I really should call.
祝你節目好運 我知道 我的確應該先打電話的
LeBlanc,go out of the fountain,man.What,Leblanc?
勒布朗 從噴泉里出來吧 兄弟! 什么?勒布朗?
Well,Now do you,now do you wanna talk about it?Yeah,let's talk about it.
現在你想談這個嗎? 好 讓我們來談這個
Did you get the advise you would've needed?I wasn't allowed to get the advise I needed
你得到你需要的建議了嗎? 我可不能得到建議
because he was otherwise,entertaining himself.Yeah.He was occupied.He was occupied.
不然的話他就得到好處了 是 他很忙 他很忙
He was.Let's talk about something real.Let's talk about the movie that you have coming out
讓我們談論一些真的事 讓我們談談你即將上映的電影
We are the Millers.The Millers on August.August 9th August 9th
米勒一家 米勒一家在8月上映 8月9號 8月9號