日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 實戰口語 > 美語情景對話 > 正文

美語情景對話 第795期:Vietnam Visitor 越南旅游

編輯:aimee ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Tu: Hey, Todd, I heard you went to Vietnam. Tell me about it?

屠:嗨,托德,我聽說你去越南了。跟我說說吧。
Todd: Yeah, it was a really good trip. I went during the break, and I was only there for seven days.
托德:好,這趟旅行非常棒。我在休假時去越南玩了,不過我只玩了七天。
Tu: Oh.
屠:哦。
Todd: Yeah, kind of too short. But I went to Ho Chi Min, and Mui Ne, and Nha Trang, so I saw three cities in seven days.
托德:嗯,時間太短了。我在七天時間里去了胡志明市、美奈和芽莊三個城市。
Tu: Ho Chi Min — where did you go in Ho Chi Min?
屠:胡志明市,你去了胡志明市的哪些景點?
Todd: Ho Chi Min ... I just stayed downtown, and I didn't know anything really about the city so I just kind of walked around or I went jogging around the city.
托德:胡志明市……我只是在市中心轉了轉,我對胡志明市一無所知,我只是四處走走,在城市里慢跑而已。
Tu: How did you feel about it? The city I mean.
屠:你覺得那里怎么樣?我指的是胡志明市。
Todd: Well, it was amazing cause there's just so much energy, so much going on, you know. We'd say it's a bustling city, so you know, there's those motorbikes everywhere.
托德:嗯,很棒,因為那里非常有活力。我們應該說那是一座繁華的都市,到處都有摩托車。
Tu: Yeah, that's foreigner talk. Motorbikes.
屠:嗯,外國人都這么說,摩托車。
Todd: Yeah. 24 hours, too, it seems like ther're always going, and there's lots of nice shops, and the food was really good.
托德:對,一天24小時到處都有摩托車,還有很多不錯的商店,食物非常好吃。
Tu: Really.
屠:真的嗎?
Todd: Yeah, it was really good and really cheap.
托德:對,又好吃又便宜。
Tu: Was it cheaper?
屠:便宜嗎?
Todd: Oh, it was incredibly cheap. It was incredibly cheap. I couldn't believe the first night I had this really good dish with the shrimp and vegetables and it only cost about three or four US dollars, so it was really cheap.
托德:哦,便宜得令人難以相信。真的非常便宜。我第一天晚上吃的非常好,我吃了蝦還有好多蔬菜,我不敢相信那頓飯只花了三、四美元,真是太便宜了。
Tu: Two dollars.
屠:兩美元。
Todd: Yeah, so good.
托德:對,太好了。
Tu: Did you go to Mui Ne?
屠:你去美奈市了?
Todd: Yeah, I did. I went to Mui Ne and ...
托德:對,我去了。我去了美奈和……
Tu: How was it?
屠:那里怎么樣?
Todd: It was good. I mean, I went there actually to surf. I heard it had really good waves but I was there during the wrong season, I guess, so I didn't surf, but they had this ...
托德:很好。我去美奈沖浪了。我聽說那里的波浪非常好,不過可能我去的時間不對,所以我沒能沖浪,不過……
Tu: Why?
屠:為什么?
Todd: Well, the waves were just ... there were no waves.
托德:因為,沒有波浪。
Tu: Oh, really?
屠:真的嗎?
Todd: Yeah, there were none.
托德:對,完全沒有波浪。
Tu: OK.
屠:好吧。
Todd: But I saw the sand dunes, and I was quite impressed.
托德:不過我看到了沙丘,那令我印象深刻。
Tu: The sand dunes. Yes, it is Mui Ne famous for.
屠:沙丘。嗯,美奈市以沙丘而聞名。
Todd: I mean, it looks like you're in the Sahara Desert or in Africa.
托德:看上去就像你置身非洲的撒哈拉沙漠一樣。
Tu: Really?
屠:真的嗎?
Todd: Yeah, they're so big, and some places, when you stand, all you can see is the sand, like, you can't see anything else. It's pretty amazing.
托德:對,沙丘真的非常大,有些地方只能看見沙子,看不到其他任何東西。那真是太不可思議了。
Tu: Mm! It looks so beautiful.
屠:嗯!看上去非常漂亮。
Todd: It is. It is really beautiful.
托德:沒錯。真的非常漂亮。
Tu: I love it too.
屠:我也很喜歡。
Todd: And then the last day, I went to Nha Trang. Am I saying that right? Nha Trang.
托德:最后一天我去了芽莊。我沒說錯吧,芽莊。
Tu: Nha Trang.
屠:芽莊。
Todd: Nha Trang.
托德:芽莊。
Tu: Oh, yeah. The famous beach.
屠:哦,對,那是著名的海灘。
Todd: Yes, and that actually surprised me because Ho Chi Min was very old and very gritty and crowded and Mui Ne was kind of a very small traditional beach village, and then, Nha Trang was like this big city. It's like Waikiki in Hawaii. It was like a resort.
托德:對,令我驚訝的是,胡志明市古老、堅毅又擁擠,美奈市像一個傳統的小型海灘村莊,而芽莊是一座大城市。就像夏威夷的懷基基,是一處度假勝地。
Tu: Yeah, yeah, it's very beautiful and like high quality.
屠:對,對,那里非常漂亮,而且也很優質。
Todd: Right, exactly.
托德:對,沒錯。
Tu: High quality.
屠:優質。
Todd: Exactly. I couldn't believe it. And I got a really great hotel, right on the beach, over-looking the ocean, third floor for only ten dollars a night.
托德:沒錯。我簡直無法相信。我入住的是一家非常棒的酒店,就在海灘旁邊,我住在三層,可以俯瞰大海,一晚上只要10美元。
Tu: Ten dollars?
屠:10美元?
Todd: Yeah.
托德:對。
Tu: Nice price.
屠:真便宜。
Todd: So, I was very impressed. And you know, the food was good, and it was nice.
托德:所以我印象很深。而且食物也很好吃。
Tu: Did you get to go to Hanoi?
屠:你去河內了嗎?
Todd: I didn't because I only had seven days, so you're from Hanoi right?
托德:沒有,因為我只有七天假期,你來自河內,對吧?
Tu: Yes, I'm from Hanoi.
屠:對,我來自河內。
Todd: Yeah, I should go there. I did like Vietnam a lot. I do want to go back, so hopefully, I can go back and go to Hanoi next time.
托德:嗯,我應該去那里看看的。我非常喜歡越南。我還想再去玩一次,希望我下次可以去河內。
Tu: Next time I will be your tour guide.
屠:下次我可以給你當導游。
Todd: Oh, thanks Tu. That would be great.
托德:哦,屠,謝謝你。那真是太好了。

越南.jpg

譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
bustling ['bʌsliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 忙亂的;熙熙攘攘的

 
resort [ri'zɔ:t]

想一想再看

n. (度假)勝地,手段,憑借
vi. 訴諸,

聯想記憶
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品質,特質,才能
adj. 高品質的

 
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 傳統的

 
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感動的

 
surf [sə:f]

想一想再看

n. 海浪拍岸,沖浪
vi. 沖浪,瀏覽

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 奇怪的梦美术四年级绘画| 任港秀| 双男动漫| 欧美黑人乱码avxxxx| 那些年,那些事 电视剧| 杨贵妃1992版电影完整| 金太阳教育试卷答案网| 黄网站免费在线看| 六年级下册语文文言文二则| 欧美gv网站| 唐人街探案四免费观看| 工程力学电子版教材| 小小少年电影完整版| 姐妹在线| 动漫秀场| 电影《追求》| 蜜蜂图片大全大图| 极品电影网| 电视剧暗夜与黎明剧情介绍| 玉匣记白话全书| 楼南光电影| 郎雄| 复仇者联盟4在线完整版观看| 转正意见评语| 黄网站免费在线| 女神异闻录5动画| 最美的时光演员表| 小组介绍| 扭扭棒卡皮巴拉教程| 阿尔法电影| 妥协吉他谱| 吉泽明步番号| 行尸走肉电影| 掀开jk扒开内裤打屁股作文| 福利视频观看| 恰纳卡莱之战完整版在线观看| 天河电影演员表| 成年人看的免费视频| 电影白上之黑| 不要抛弃我| 熊欣欣个人资料|